Light-O-Rama Forums

2012 MITS PreSale

JacobJDell

friskybri wrote:

There goes our 4th of july party. Been working on the show for awhile right down the drain. this is just great. Not good.

What kinda and quantity of lights does your order consist of.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JacobJDell

• Crazydave

• imawlkr2

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dave H1 wrote:

friskybri wrote:
There goes our 4th of july party. Been working on the show for awhile right down the drain. this is just great. Not good.

What kinda and quantity of lights does your order consist of.

Well the biggest thing was I have Incons and was getting all LED white wire icicles, 70ct and 100ct white wire. I sent jacob an pm about them. I was mad at first but I guess roll with the punches is best. We will still have fireworks. Its a different order so maybe it might have gotten on the container. I know he said all green colors were not there. For the 4th I dont need green so maybe there is a chance. I will wait for a reply. I did get my launch tubes a week ago so thats a plus. Pyrodirect had issues also. They were to be here april and took to the end of may. I will still keep programming. If not I will use the same music for next year. lol.

OHHHH the edit button is back. Where have I been. Sorry to one question I was looking for icicle 70 and 100 ct strings LED of red white blue. cant remember the amount.

Fed Ex tracking number (email). sweet. hopefully everything makes it on the first trip.

Hopefully china didn't steal my lights to put in there copy of the Audi head lights.

• 3 weeks later...

Any update yet on the lights??

I know jacob said Mid July... just wonder if the new order has been received from china yet?

Any update yet on the lights??

I know jacob said Mid July... just wonder if the new order has been received from china yet?

OK, You would figure there would be something that was posted by now. Its the 9th of July and the last time we heard anything was a month ago. I am wondering if im out my money right now. Figured after the last email there would be something by now. Its been over a month sense the last email he sent. I am wondering if I got screwed out of 800+ and need to make a trip to texas. Starting to wonder if we are getting screwed here. I do fly for free. You would figure he would keep us updated on this blunder. Last year it was his partners, this year its china. I smell something foul here. Just saying.

I recieved my C9 retrofit bulbs a month ago but I'm still waiting on my m6 strings. I'm bring to wonder the same thing.

Jacob has returned all my calls and emails but i havn't sent any lately.

Edited by dknahoolewa

Guest Don Gillespie

I ordered from HLE got all my stuff a month and half ago, feel sorry for the guys that haven't recieved thier stuff yet from mits, keep plugging along guys hopefully you get an answer soon

• As long as my lights get here by October, I am ok with it. Not sure I have the extra cash right now to pay for the other part of my order anyways. Had to get tires for the wifes car and a new dishwasher, all in the last couple months.

"Starting to wonder if we are getting screwed here. You would figure he would keep us updated on this blunder. Last year it was his partners, this year its china. I smell something foul here. Just saying."

I doubt very seriously if there is anything "foul here"... Give Jacob till Mid July like he said.

Edited by jimswinder

I am getting concerned too..... I normally would be a lot further a long with my display than I am. I hope I am not out the money, my better half was out of work for almost a year and things are real tight. If they don't ship, I am up the creek

I am writing to update you on the status of the redo order in China. Currently the factory has given a delivery date of July 27. We are working with CJ International to get the order through customs and delivered to San Antonio as quickly as possible, but it is unlikely this can happen before the first week in August. I know this is putting a lot of folks in a tight turn-around time to get display items created.

To get the orders processed state side as quickly as possible we have preprinted order labels and have a team of 10 on standby to rush package as soon as the cases arrive.

I know that this is extremely frustrating for you and my constant contact with China trying to push this issue. I appreciate your endurance in waiting for your order, but want you to rest easy knowing you will defiantly receive your order in August.

Jacob J Dell

210-267-5371

Thats what we been looking for. Just keep us updated about every 2 weeks. Communicaiton is key. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I've sent 2 emails recently inquiring about adding to my original order, but have received no response. I hope we hear something soon.

I have been saying communication. ALL ALONG. Comments will get harsh from now on.

Why dont you just give Jacob a phone call.He put his number in with his signature.