• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JacobJDell

• Crazydave

• imawlkr2

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shipping company confirmed Monday door deliver in San Antonio. We will count and then begin shipping...

• 2 weeks later...

imawlkr2 wrote:

Any Updates Jacob? Not pushing...just excited to see my new icicles!
sorry to be the one to tell you...

but I heard all the icicles they ordered melted in the container...

My heart almost sank for a second there. ;) If they did, my wife would be happy. More money for vacation.

imawlkr2 wrote:

My heart almost sank for a second there. ;) If they did, my wife would be happy. More money for vacation.
take her on a cruise...

to Alaska...

you can get all the icicles you want for free!!! :cool:

Just got an email saying the 2nd shipment from China was not correct and that the.vendor is making a rush order to correct it. Some lights wont be here until mid July

Crazydave wrote:

Just got an email saying the 2nd shipment from China was not correct and that the.vendor is making a rush order to correct it. Some lights wont be here until mid July

Yeah, I did too. At least it's not Christmas. My worry issue is that I'm moving in 2 weeks.

I just got the email as well. He says he is compiling a priority list for those who need their lights ASAP. It's been so long that I have to look back at my order and see what's in it to determine if I need any of them right away.

Got a letter too. Nothing I need urgent so I will wait some more... As long as I get them by October I will be fine.

There goes our 4th of july party. Been working on the show for awhile right down the drain. this is just great. Not good.

friskybri wrote:

There goes our 4th of july party. Been working on the show for awhile right down the drain. this is just great. Not good.
what do you need? Maybe some of us can help you out til your lights get in...

Jacob said that he received some, but not all, of the items and that he would like to hear from those who needed their lights sooner so he could compile a priority list. I'd suggest you contact him ASAP to see what he has in stock. He may have enough on hand to fill your order.