• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JacobJDell

• Crazydave

• imawlkr2

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may have to become our new theme song.... Just to update everyone our order is in China and production will begin soon.

• 3 weeks later...

A large order placed after our regular presale was already in production in China allows us to offer a Spring Sale which will end in early March 2012. This is the best pricing we will offer in 2012 so be sure to take advantage of our selected items. If you don't see an item or color you need, please contact me directly jacob@magicinthesky.com to place a custom order. We are also pleased to offer 7'6" Christmas trees for $72.77. These are great for making a chase line or miniture forest for your display. If you ordered during the presale your shipping for any lights ordered in the Spring Sale will be free, just select "Combined with my 2012 Presale Order" Visit www.MagicInTheSky.com/lighting to view the selection.

• 3 weeks later...

JacobJDell wrote:

A large order placed after our regular presale was already in production in China allows us to offer a Spring Sale which will end in early March 2012. This is the best pricing we will offer in 2012 so be sure to take advantage of our selected items. If you don't see an item or color you need, please contact me directly jacob@magicinthesky.com to place a custom order. We are also pleased to offer 7'6" Christmas trees for $72.77. These are great for making a chase line or miniture forest for your display. If you ordered during the presale your shipping for any lights ordered in the Spring Sale will be free, just select "Combined with my 2012 Presale Order" Visit www.MagicInTheSky.com/lighting to view the selection.

Jus to be clear. So the presale wasnt the best price and pay shipping. Where the Spring sale is the best and free shipping. Maybe I am the only one confused by this.

Sorry for any confusion... The Presale that started in Dec 2011 had pricing well below what we are currently offering in the 2012 Spring Sale. The currently prices are the lowest we will offer in 2012, as the Fall prices are typically 10% to 15% higher. The free shipping is only offered to those that had already placed an order during the Dec Presale. New purchases will have to pay for shipping. If you have any questions please let me know.

Just to update everyone, the first run of lights is nearing completion at the factory in China and is set to ship in April. So you should expect your lights by June.

We will send out an email for the balance once the lights are at our facility in Texas.

• 2 weeks later...

Status Update: The factory making the net lights and C7/C9 retrofits has completed the manufacturing and they are being loaded for shipping this weekend. When they arrive in Texas we will begin shipping out to folk with complete cases. Orders with a few stands will be held and combined with the mini lights when they arrive later this Spring.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: The Container holding the net lights and C7&C9 retrofits left Hong Kong overnight and is on its way to the US. All other strings are nearing completion and set to sail as scheduled later this month.

• 3 weeks later...

any update. Was wanting for the 4th of july. Will these be shipped before june.

We still except to have everything in San Antonio in May and shipped before mid June. Some items are at customs being x-rayed others are "in transit" on the ocean