• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JacobJDell

• Crazydave

• imawlkr2

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure that Jacob is busier right now than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest.... I just got an email. saying

This email is to update you on the Magic in the Sky lighting order you placed during the presale. I again want to apologize for the shipping problems and great delay in getting your order to you. We have finally started to get the remake-order items in groups of about 200 cases at a time and are shipping as they come in. We had the factory ship as batches were finished to get the lights to the US as quickly as possible. Unfortunately the Chinese have indicated that we still be getting sporadic LCL (Less then Container Load) items over the next 10 to 17 days. So while we are shipping now, your order will likely arrive in parts.

Jacob,

If it helps you, you can ship my order at one time in lieu of multiple.

I'm going to get THE LOOK, when I walk in the door, so I rather it be only once

Jacob you also can hold my order back to get others out if need be. Not in big hurray for my lights this year.

Brandon

I emailed him today and non of mine is in yet. So if you ordered anything in white wire, my guess is its not in.

Did anyone get any muli green-wire M5's yet? I'm still waiting for a replacement for a defective one I ordered last year. Thanks for the info.

Tim- I'm still waiting on my whole order. Just green and red m5s on green wire....

I'm still waiting on my m5 red too.

I learned from China today that the final LCL of lights sailed on Aug 22. You can track the container at http://www.cma-cgm.com/eBusiness/Tracking/Default.aspx?ContNum=CMAU8102174&T=3720122126427 . Unfortunately you will find the ETA is Sept 19th. I will continue to post updates if this changes. If your order contained 35 or 100 count strands, c7 stringers, powder blue in and lens or length; or red or green m5 50 or 70 count, all of them are on this load.

We are supposed to be getting icicles and orange in next week and will email you a tracking number before we ship.

If you are doing a Halloween display please email me jacob@magicinthesky.com with what you need so I can get lights to you for your projects in time.

Edited by JacobJDell

I just saw that that my order is delayed yet again. Now it will be late September before I get my order. That will be 8 1/2 months since I placed my order. I don't know if I should be laughing or crying. The props that I thought I had 5 months to complete will now have to be done in less than 60 days

Edited by dvc92