Light-O-Rama Forums

2012 MITS PreSale

JacobJDell

Told you they were going to stop for lunch at the floating McDonalds..........moored 3 miles off the coast of Panama.

I think it's a Taco Bell?

post-4120-0-31972200-1347934825_thumb.jp

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JacobJDell

• Crazydave

• imawlkr2

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last year failure rate was a BIG 0 percent for me and my friends when we used Jacobs lights. So stop getting worried and just finish everything that's needed until they arrive.....

I had one failure out of a few dozen strings. I'm hoping that the replacement is on this ship :)

I dunno.. they have about 1700 miles more to go... at 20 kts thats about 23mph or 552 miles per day..... so 1700 miles should take a little over 3 days

so i am guessing it will be arriving in port Thursday Afternoon.

I think you are close if you are talking about Thursday the 27th.

No longer seems to be moving in the right direction, maybe they know they are being watched.

I had one failure out of a few dozen strings. I'm hoping that the replacement is on this ship :)

After all of the delays, any failures could be devistating because there will be so little time to find a replacement

They are now out of range of AIS. Last "mark" was docked at 12 noon Pacific time, so sometime after that they headed out.....hopefully to Houston. If so and a straight shot at 20 knots, with docking and unloading time, Jacob could be starting to get our lights around 24th or 25th. Save for any other detours or delays.

Edited by magish01

CMA-CGM site now saying Saturday arrival in Houston:

CMAU8102174 (40ST): Loaded on board at terminal of XIAMEN ETA: 22 Sep 2012 07:00

Status update:

The ship has official docked in Houston and the container is being offloaded to Customs. We have received a notice from customs that the container has been flagged for inspection and our customs broker is working with Homeland Security to get it cleared quickly. Once it is released we will be trucking to our warehouse and shipped out to you. You will receive an email from FedEx with your tracking number(s). Thanks again to everyone for being so understanding as we worked through this.

Jacob J Dell

Makes a person (like myself) wonder if all status checks that were made on line for that container got it flagged by homeland security.

Drew

I thought the same thing too and thought I was just being paranoid.

I just received a Google Wallet email from Jacob saying he is expecting the lights tomorrow (9/27). Fingers crossed that they put the right lights in the container this time around!