Top Posters In This Topic

• JacobJDell

• Crazydave

• imawlkr2

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dvc92 wrote:

I have read the posts and have decided to try purchasing online this year. I have had too many failures using Big-Box lights in my display.

That was my issue this past year too (2011 Christmas), last count I had 23 DEAD LED strands and a few that sometimes they work, other times they don't!?! WTH?:?

So I'm replacing just about every old Big Box Store LED's with MitS C6 and M5 LED strands. Just added another 12 strands of C6 Pumpkin Orange for my Halloween display. So currently buying 120 LED strands (12 strands each of assorted solid colors!).

Doubt I'll ever buy from the BB stores for LED strands ever again. Just been far too many going bad this past season (second season/year of use).

Just to let you know the 2% or 1% discount will be taken off the 40% when ordering online. When I ordered my bill was 860 vs total bill of 1200. So it wouldn't allow me to add the 2% discount for over 1000. MITS is aware of this and will subtract the 2% from the 40% at shipping.

Just a friendly reminder that our presale will be ending tomorrow 1/20. If you need any help placing your order or have a special situation we can help with please contact me directly via email jacob@magicinthesky.com or call 210-267-5371. We will be available late tomorrow evening for any last minute calls.

jacob and MITS are THE shiz in it!! if you know what i mean!! thanks jacob! look forward to another great year using MITS lights!!

we 'TYPICALLY' dont delivery packages like that... i think those are Christmas helped dudes, that somehow slipped through the cracks during package delivery testing... :P

Hey Jacob, I am working on the layout for the display and the LED Switch. Could you give me the power specs for the C9 Retro fits in Red, Green and White bulbs?

pikadroo wrote:

Anyone else walk around singing "Magic in the Sky with Diamonds"? You know it's Lucy in the sky with diamonds only you say "Magic", not "Lucy". Rest of the song is the same I just change that one word... that's really all there is to it.

:D

Drew

I was thinking that very thing the other day Drew!

Well yes, I'll admit I was singing that to myself too. LOL