Light-O-Rama Forums

2012 MITS PreSale

JacobJDell

Agreed whole heartily, this is a hobby for many of us and therefore should be pleasurable. I for one also like to tinker with my sequences, props and fixtures during the show season. Lighten up folks, life is too short and unpredictable, so enjoy the pleasures when you can and let the good Lord take care of the worries.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JacobJDell

• Crazydave

• imawlkr2

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anything, the DHS doesn't move very fast. Have patience, the gov't got involved, lol.

DHS have been instructed to open and inspect any containers coming from out of USA that contain Christmas lights, Christmas decorations, and artifical Trees. If you want to call this a delay on Jacobs part, your wrong. It was not his fault they shipped the wrong lights at first, I am sure he is stressed out enough as it is. As for the other suggestions of buying from others, that is your choice, but some of them had bigger problems in the past.

DHS have been instructed to open and inspect any containers coming from out of USA that contain Christmas lights, Christmas decorations, and artifical Trees.

Whats this about??

they aren't solor panels..... they aren't nation security issues...

i dunno...

DHS have been instructed to open and inspect any containers coming from out of USA that contain Christmas lights, Christmas decorations, and artifical Trees. If you want to call this a delay on Jacobs part, your wrong. It was not his fault they shipped the wrong lights at first, I am sure he is stressed out enough as it is. As for the other suggestions of buying from others, that is your choice, but some of them had bigger problems in the past.

I am curious as to how you know this?

Guest Don Gillespie

Wow, this topic has over 16,000 views - now that's a lot of lights. I wonder what topic has the most views ever.

Show your face has over 25000 views if you haven't seen that one go there and post your mug shot

I am not implying anything except it is yet another delay. He has my money, I have nothng except more delays.

Ok, and you're not any more special than me, or anyone else who bought from him. Circumstances have arisen which he can't be faulted for. If it's such a big issue, don't order from him next year.

To keep everyone up to date of what is going on with the container, it has been sitting at St. George Customs station waiting to be cleared. It has already passed an X-ray exam. We continue to have everything on standby to ship everything just as soon as it is released. You can monitor the progress and view a webcam at http://stgl.stgusa.com/warehousingSTG/warehousing?event=HOME&db=HOU The container number is CMAU8102174. Our broker said most Christmas related containers are being flagged for inspection, but didn't know why. As always you can reach us at 210-267-5371 or jacob@magicinthesky.com

To update everyone: The container has officially cleared customs and is working its way to San Antonio (we are about three hours from the inspection station). We have 246 preprinted labels for full cases which will be cross docked as they come off the container for immediate shipment and then we will be picking the per stand orders for shipment. Please note that if you have some individual strands and some full cases the full cases may arrive in a different shipment than the strands but will all be shipped as fast as possible.

Jacob J Dell

Great news Jacob

Hopefully there be a lot less "white knuckles" in the next week.

I lool forward to when the opportunity arises again for your next group buy.

I hope that you will look further down the road and consider offering some of the various "smart and dumb" strips and pixels strings.