Light-O-Rama Forums

2012 MITS PreSale

JacobJDell

Well, I did not get an email with tracking numbers.... but I did get 10 boxes of lights today. Good things come to those who wait! :)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JacobJDell

• Crazydave

• imawlkr2

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

color me impressed. This was my first purchase of full wave LED lights and i received my shipment today. iI tested each one and can't believe the quality and brightness. will definitely order again. Thanks Jacob.

I did not recieve an e-mail with tracking numbers either, but I did recieve my order today. When I checked the boxes there was a small error with the order. I contacted Jacob and he immediately replied that he would correct the problem (I think I recieved someone elses lights and was short my own). I'm returning them immediately so Jacob can get them to the right people. Please make sure to cross check your boxes with your original order. Everyone deserves to have a bright and wonderful Holiday.

I heard from Jacob today and he is working on my order. The lights should be on their way soon.

I wonder if he dried them off for you after he fished them out of the sea? ;)

I wonder if he dried them off for you after he fished them out of the sea? ;)

Then they should have a great shimmer effect to them......

(sorry, its late and I should go back to bed)

Anyone get white wire that should have gotten green. I got the wrong stuff. I have to figure out what Is what now. Arrgggg. Sending jacob email.

Has anyone emailed Jacob in the past day or so and gotten a response? I'm sure he's busy packing orders but haven't heard back from him about my status.

Has anyone emailed Jacob in the past day or so and gotten a response? I'm sure he's busy packing orders but haven't heard back from him about my status.

I got a reply about 5 mins ago.

I contacted him a few days ago because my address had changed...got an email the next day and my lights are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (10/12/12 - Friday) to my new address THANKS Jacob!!!! :D

Edited by jimswinder

He contacted me after seeing my post yesterday and we have exchanged a couple of emails. I am awaiting a revised invoice from him so he can get my lights on their way.

I also got green wire icicles vs white wire icicles. I had also ordered some white wire 100 LED strings but did not get them in the shipment received. I've emailed Jacob but haven't gotten a reply yet.

I got my lights today. All lights worked, however I did have one strand that was supposed to be warm white, but appears to be the country white color. I have an email into Jacob to see if we can rectify this. Otherwise, I am quite pleased with how the lights looked.

I got my 6 cases yesterday and everything was in order and all strings lit up on a quick plug in test.

Only thing was the Orange and Purple cases were the last ones I opened.

What are the odds that the 2 cases I need to put up tomorrow were the last ones I opened?