Light-O-Rama Forums

Who went Light shopping today?

MikeERWNC

.I would have bought more, but you can only fit so much in the hatch of a Corvette.

Man, that was wrong on SO many levels!!!!!

Bob

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MikeERWNC

• Arteom

• dgrant

• portcity_gt

My best ever clearance find happened last week, not big, but impressive in cost.  At HD found some gutter/shingle light clips in clearance.  No price sticker on them, figured they were a clearance price so tossed them in the cart.  When I checked out my total was not what I was expecting.  In shock.  I looked at the cashier... she read my surprise and turned the screen to me.  I said nothing but OK, and swiped my card.  The price $0.01.   Yup, one penny for a box of light clips, sure wish they had had more.

They had some discount Led's but I opened a box, saw that they were obvious returns, the white plastic housings were orange from rust, and put them back.  They should have gone in the trash, not in clearance.

I finally cleared a place to put all the lights I bought on clearance this year and got them out of the living room. Its not much (about 20,000) but 2014 will be my first display gotta start somewhere.

20140201_221605_zpszlsadmwc.jpg

• The topic was locked