Light-O-Rama Forums

try for free did you get you order yet

CharlesFitz

I'm starting to get nervous as well. I ordered mine on August 13 and did the TryForFree. 8 sets of the Cosmic Color Bulbs and additional USB Isolated Adapters so that I could split them onto different networks. I got the email on the 9th.

I know it's still 5 weeks before it will be time to turn on the display (I do Thanksgiving night) but I start setting the display up the first weekend in November. I've learned the hard way that where I live the weather can get really ugly and unpredictable in mid November. So it's only two weeks now before I need these items to start doing my set up. The networking part, not so much but the lights absolutely.

I'm crossing my fingers, but I'm definitely getting nervous. :)

I'm sure LOR would pull through to make sure their customers will get their products in time...

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arteom

• LOR Staff

• Tim Fischer

• Don

Ordered on August 13, got notice of October 10, received items on October 17----and unforunately no, I did not get it for free. But I did get what I ordered. Will be a busy weekend!

I guess the wait is over! I got a PayPal request from Light-O-Rama today...

Oct 18, 2012 12:17 PDT

"Dear Light-O-Rama Customer,

Your Sale Order is now ready to ship.

Unfortunately, your PayPal payment has expired. We

need this request authorized to ship your order. In the

event that you are a TryForFree winner, we will refund

your payment up to $1,500.00.

Light O Rama Order Dept."

I just sent the payment, the anticipation is just killing me! :D

Can't wait to see who will be a winner and If i get invited in the winners circle (bigger smile)

(There needs to be an emoticon with a large(er) smile for moments like these...)

I programmed Halloween for the 2nd color ribbon and if we didn't get it in time .. Figured oh well... At least it's done if we did

Yea, maybe a few more bread crumbs, and a couple extra ounces of water... :D

I thought he was paid with Philly Cheese Steaks & Nathans Hot Dogs?

See, at this point I would make a comment about Mary chaining me to my desk, and feeding me nothing but candy bar wrappers (it is Halloween after all) and dishwater. HOWEVER the last time I made a comment like that, a customer had an issue.

See, at this point I would make a comment about Mary chaining me to my desk, and feeding me nothing but candy bar wrappers (it is Halloween after all) and dishwater. HOWEVER the last time I made a comment like that, a customer had an issue.

What's your office number, I'll send you some cookies! What's your favorite?

P.S. Everyone! I got my tracking number! Ohhhh man!

What's your office number, I'll send you some cookies! What's your favorite?

P.S. Everyone! I got my tracking number! Ohhhh man!

you mean the cookie wraper :P

You can send cookies, but I'll never get them.

(See, here I would post about how mean Mary is. About how she would steal the cookies and not only eat them herself, but do it in front of me while showing the package had MY name on it. But again customers would get angry and vow to take their complaints all the way to the top).

I have an idea we will put the cookies in a box and have broken controller written on the box maby then you could get the cookies?

Edited by TitusCarnathan

You can send cookies, but I'll never get them.

(See, here I would post about how mean Mary is. About how she would steal the cookies and not only eat them herself, but do it in front of me while showing the package had MY name on it. But again customers would get angry and vow to take their complaints all the way to the top).

I'll make mud brownies with tree bark nuts and maggot marshmallows! I'll spritz them with chocolate fragrance, wrap them in gold foil, and label them too, she won't know what hit 'er.

But again customers would get angry and vow to take their complaints all the way to the top).

What? They'd take them all the way to Mary??