Light-O-Rama Forums

try for free did you get you order yet

CharlesFitz

Ordered 1 CCP and 1 DIY controller on 11Aug and it shipped yesterday....scheduled to arrive Monday 8Oct :)

that's interesting??????

I ordered 1-CTB16PC & 1-Pair of easy Light Linker on Aug 7 and I still don't know anything???????

Guess that means the orders aren't going out in order.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arteom

• LOR Staff

• Tim Fischer

• Don

that's interesting??????

I ordered 1-CTB16PC & 1-Pair of easy Light Linker on Aug 7 and I still don't know anything???????

Guess that means the orders aren't going out in order.

Or that your order required special processing, possibly an out of stock item, etc...

Typically, orders are shipped in the order they were made.

I'm sure you were not forgotten :)

i ordered mine in 1981 and they got here yesterday

Hahahaha, Thanks for the laugh, but come on shipping isn't THAT bad... I mean it's for a Controller... patience is required. :D

Or that your order required special processing, possibly an out of stock item, etc...

Typically, orders are shipped in the order they were made.

I'm sure you were not forgotten :)

I know I wasn't forgotten.....(Just got my tracking number).

Don't know what you did but it worked........................thanks :P

Just got my order today. With a pice of paper that said "Congratulations TryForFree Winner!". I got two CCPixl's. They were worth the wate.

Just got my order today. With a pice of paper that said "Congratulations TryForFree Winner!". I got two CCPixl's. They were worth the wate.

Wow, are you serious? You lucky dog!

May I recommend go buy another controller with your winnings ;)

Edited by Arteom

Guest wbottomley

Mine was a regular piece of white paper giving me the middle finger that said "You didn't win." :P

Mine was a regular piece of white paper giving me the middle finger that said "You didn't win." :P

Ow yea, sorry bout that.

Congrats!!!

Am I the only one who has not received their order yet? Used try for free. And found this on the rules for try for free page. I guess, technically, if it does arrive before the 31st of this month it will be here by Halloween...

"Your order will be delayed a little but it will be delivered in time for Halloween and Christmas. You have nothing to lose! To enter, at checkout you have to enter the TryForFree Promo code. One year we had over 40 winners. This year it could be you. Good luck!"

The guys that didn't get your orders, did you pay for them yet? From what I read you have to pay first and THEN IF you get picked they will refund your money including shipping. So if you have not paid then thats most likely why you didn't receive it yet.

EDIT: If i'm wrong it's because I can't read with out my glasses, and the wife keeps hiding them so she can be right sometimes. :D

Edited by Bill P

I would call then and make sure the request for payment went out or that your order didn't get stuck in their email server (which I also read happened before)

I have had mine for a month now.

Guest wbottomley

It's a guaranteed that everyone will get their order soon. Next time, please don't use try for free. Some of us would like our shoulders to dry out.

EDIT: Bill... I just received my request for payment today. So, they are moving along.

Edited by wbottomley

I got my order Friday oct. 5, I ordered two CCPixl's on Aug.4 with try for free, I expected a long wate where I ordered a new product. Was vary happy to get it in time for Halloween but I could of fun with out it, that is why I chose to "Try for free" an am glad I did. I got a nice pice of paper with my order that said "congratulations try for free winner". So to all the people still wating you still have time to get them for Halloween and if not you will defenitaly gave it for Christmas, So good luck you might still win your order!

Not yet but I did put my order in during the extended days right at the very end so I'm expecting to be one of the last. No worries though, I have plenty else to do.

I am an employee. They are representative of what is actually happening. Shipping for us means 'Begin to be processed for shipment'. The order may go into a 'shipping' state and remain there for several days while your order is picked, processed, packed, and delivered to the carrier.

My verbiage simply makes it more clear what is happening. If you like, you can open a trouble ticket with your order number, and I'll be happy to assign it to the orders department.

Don't worry, I have made copies of all the messages on this thread before you deleted them and will send them to your boss. Great representation of LOR.