Light-O-Rama Forums

try for free did you get you order yet

CharlesFitz

milateket,

Check your PM's in regards to the posts you are referring to. They are not deleted, just removed from public view.

Thread closed for a cool down period.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arteom

• LOR Staff

• Tim Fischer

• Don

The try for free orders are being shipped. This years sale was beyond our expectations so it has been more difficult to hit the ship date on all of the TryForFree, thus we are a week or two behind where we expected to be.

That is not good news. We are pushing hard to orders out as fast as possible and have been doing so for many weeks.

The good news is that I have decided to "Double the Free". The reason we are behind is because of the large number of orders received. As a "Thank You" for the great response to the sale, I will be doubling the amount given away from $10,000.00 to $20,000.00. We will get this all straightened out in the next couple weeks. We will randomly pick more TryForFree winners from the entire pool of TryForFree orders including those already shipped.

Dan

Light O Rama, Inc.

Just got my order today, delivered at work. I ordered two kits and two ell's. The problem is that I'm an accountant on top of a retail space. So I have to keep my package sealed until I leave. I feel like a kid in a candy store. I don't know if I got mine for free, but I got my new toys.

The good news is that I have decided to "Double the Free". The reason we are behind is because of the large number of orders received. As a "Thank You" for the great response to the sale, I will be doubling the amount given away from $10,000.00 to $20,000.00. We will get this all straightened out in the next couple weeks. We will randomly pick more TryForFree winners from the entire pool of TryForFree orders including those already shipped.

Dan

Light O Rama, Inc.

Thank you Dan. I may get mine free yet. I've said it before, LOR Rocks.Thank you for your fantastic company.

As a newbie to this hobbie (or as my wife calls it, obsession), I am content to wait an additional 1-2 weeks. Already have been playing with the software, as well as laying out the lights. So just have to be patient a few days longer to see how it all turns out...

I also want to say thank you to all of the members here who have given me some great ideas. I hope to share my ist year experiences (good and bad).

Who else got the email? Shipping is delayed more an usual, but the TryForFree went from $10,000 to $20,000, 50% more winners! YAY!

Fingers Double Crossed ;)

and toes!!!!

I wonder how many people here will be winners? Is just so exciting, I could personally use the money for extension cords... and another controller, hehe

I got the email as well today. I first thought it was a notification that my order had shipped. Waiting for 5 sets of CCPs. Great to hear I have better chance of getting it free but i will be crushed if it doesn't arrive in time for the Halloween show :(

I'm worried. I don't know what additions to do to this year's show, and still haven't received my LOR order. Luckily I will not be doing a Halloween show.

I'm worried. I don't know what additions to do to this year's show, and still haven't received my LOR order.

Why worry, add all the channels to your sequence for all the stuff you bought. If the order comes in, you're already set in your sequences, if the hardware doesn't come in, it just won't show up in your show.

paid for mine and p&h to australia. last known location jfk 2/10/2012, 8 days ago? according to usps if not deliverd in 5 days refund of p&h. so i guess i get my postage for free? still don't know where it is but?

where do you go to see the tryforfree on the website

TryForFree was during the summer sale. It does not apply to orders placed after the sale ended.