Light-O-Rama Forums

try for free did you get you order yet

CharlesFitz

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that mine ships soon as it was for my Halloween display. If not, then it will be the same show as last year. C'est la vie! The increased odds of getting it for free is a nice incentive though.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arteom

• LOR Staff

• Tim Fischer

• Don

TryForFree was during the summer sale. It does not apply to orders placed after the sale ended.

How about me? I ordered a few hours after the "technical" end time of Midnight, because the website was denying my credit card for some reason, after clearing history and reinstalling browsers several times it finally took the credit card and placed the order? I still have the TryForFree applied to my order, i'm wondering if i'm still eligible to win?

Maybe something happened to the servers at sale ending time that it did not what to accept my card? I tried paying with PayPal & my Pops card, and I still got denied, There was money in my paypal, cause it put it there a week before ;)

How about me? I ordered a few hours after the "technical" end time of Midnight, because the website was denying my credit card for some reason, after clearing history and reinstalling browsers several times it finally took the credit card and placed the order? I still have the TryForFree applied to my order, i'm wondering if i'm still eligible to win?

Maybe something happened to the servers at sale ending time that it did not what to accept my card? I tried paying with PayPal & my Pops card, and I still got denied, There was money in my paypal, cause it put it there a week before ;)

Keep in mind that I don't work for LOR, so anything I say here is simply a guess. That said, if you have "TryForFree" on your order, I would imagine that you are eligible to win.

WOOHOO!!! Got the email today that my order shipped... Now to see if it is free.... If it is, then I will purchase another set of controllers... If not... well. I may order them anyway ... :-) Thanks LOR !!!

I suppose I should open my box, huh? :wacko::blink: My order arrived on Saturday or Monday, and I haven't even had a chance to open it yet. I'm not doing any assembly for a while yet (small display this year compared to most folks here), so I put the box with all the rest of my Christmas stuff.

I suppose I should open my box, huh? :wacko::blink: My order arrived on Saturday or Monday, and I haven't even had a chance to open it yet. I'm not doing any assembly for a while yet (small display this year compared to most folks here), so I put the box with all the rest of my Christmas stuff.

If my Light-O-Rama came and someone took the box away without letting me even open it or take a peek, it would just be unlawful torcher. Your strong my friend...

Edited by Arteom

Guest wbottomley

If my Light-O-Rama came and someone took the box away without letting me even open it or take a peek, it would just be unlawful torcher. Your strong my friend...

Your statement makes no sense. Your Light-O-Rama what? Controller, pixels, Cosmic Color Ribbon, etc.

The company doesn't box itself up and ships to a person home or business for the season.

Edited by wbottomley

Your statement makes no sense. Your Light-O-Rama what? Controller, pixels, Cosmic Color Ribbon, etc.

The company doesn't box itself up and ships to a person home or business for the season.

Whoa :blink: , sorry if that post was offensive or something... But since I'm a newbie at this light to music thing, and bought my first controller I just and everyone else refer to it as Light-O-Rama here at the house. Ill make sure to say LOR Controller(s) for the sake of a better understanding to everyone here on the forums ;)

No one is offended. It's makes it easier if you say the type of product being used as we know this forum is LOR.

Will do... :D

I keep ordering controllers and now have too many. My addiction takes over when ever there is a LOR sale.

Help me .......

I keep ordering controllers and now have too many. My addiction takes over when ever there is a LOR sale.

Help me .......

I will give you my address and you can mail the extra controllers to me, problem solved.

Help me .......

I will give you my address and you can mail the extra controllers to me, problem solved.

Better yet, you know where I live Scott, and you can just drop them off at your convenience. If I have to, I guess I could pick them up, but I am pretty busy so would appreciate your help with that (especially since I am doing you a favor). :)

We're back online baby! I'm honestly guilt-ridden for blowing the previous "argument" out of proportion...

I am genuinely 100% Sorry... ;)

Lets get this topic back on track shall we; did anyone else get their tracking numbers in?

WHAT They don't do that anymore well that's upsetting :(

Now that the thread is back!!!!

Like to say thank you to LOR for getting me fixed up.

The controller I ordered some how came with some componets not attached correctly. So got a service ticket and two days later they are sending me a new replacement.

Would have been great not to have to get a service ticket but when you have too. The service has been top notch.

I'm starting to get nervous as well. I ordered mine on August 13 and did the TryForFree. 8 sets of the Cosmic Color Bulbs and additional USB Isolated Adapters so that I could split them onto different networks. I got the email on the 9th.

I know it's still 5 weeks before it will be time to turn on the display (I do Thanksgiving night) but I start setting the display up the first weekend in November. I've learned the hard way that where I live the weather can get really ugly and unpredictable in mid November. So it's only two weeks now before I need these items to start doing my set up. The networking part, not so much but the lights absolutely.

I'm crossing my fingers, but I'm definitely getting nervous. :)