Light-O-Rama Forums

After Christmas Sales Frenzy

Brian Mitchell

bbrownderville wrote:

I just ordered 38 boxes of 100ct red incandescent lights online from Lowes for .68 a piece. I'm going to stop by and pick them up tomorrow after work. Funny thing is, I called earlier and the guy I talked to told me they where out of stock, but I went ahead and ordered them online and will find out tomorrow whether or not he was telling me the truth.

My 12 boxes of incans weren't really there.. Sorry, don't get your hopes up. :/

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hcl1

• l0chte

• TitanBry77

• roach.dan@gmail.com

l0chte wrote:

bbrownderville wrote:
I just ordered 38 boxes of 100ct red incandescent lights online from Lowes for .68 a piece. I'm going to stop by and pick them up tomorrow after work. Funny thing is, I called earlier and the guy I talked to told me they where out of stock, but I went ahead and ordered them online and will find out tomorrow whether or not he was telling me the truth.

It was worth a shot. I am pretty sure they will be refunding my money, but hey you never know. I went in this afternoon before ordering and they had already removed everything from their shelves.

bbrownderville wrote:

l0chte wrote:
bbrownderville wrote:

It was worth a shot. I am pretty sure they will be refunding my money, but hey you never know. I went in this afternoon before ordering and they had already removed everything from their shelves.

If the store is out of the way don't go until you get a confirmed and ready for pickup status. The manager called and had to tell me the website lies lol.

Its on my way home. Its maybe 3 miles from my house. I figure they will end up refunding my money. Everybody around here is sold out of everything.

Here's my haul so far... Very small compared to some of you guys... I also have 40 boxes of Warm White M5s coming from Sears. I ordered them online and it says they will ship to the store later this month.

IMG00295-20120104-0637.jpg

I thought I was done but I think I feel the itch coming back! May go see if there's anything left @ Home Depot in the morning.

Stopped by walmart last night to grab a bottle on my way home and decided to see what they had left in the mess that used to be the christmas section...

jackwreaths.jpg

Ended up coming up on 25x 20" wreaths for .62 cents each and 20x 50ft lengths of garland for my new mini trees for about $1.17 each. Got to love xmas decorations at a 85% discount...

Im going to wrap all the wreaths in RGBW and put them on various sizes of rebar throughout the yard next year to make some sort of chasing action ...