28 boxes of blue
22 boxes of 450 ct white
10 Pink Susan G Komen Angels
30 Pink Susan G Komen Ribbons
20 candy canes
30 Boxes of white LED 100 ct
22 boxes of LED White icicle
14 boxes of multi LED Icicle

There is still a bunch of c5 and C9 led stuff at all 4 lowes stores near my house.

Wow what a score! Did you get that all at Lowes? I found nothing at our Lowes.

hcl1 wrote:

I am realling wanting to get some of those snowflakes but my target didn't have any this year. If anyone has any extras I would be very intrested in them!!!

I will check Target tomorrow.I didn't clean them out and maybe they have a few left. Stay tuned.

CKSedg wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
Wow all good hauls this is what I got

I got the same! Probably because I didn't even go to a store today! I plan to buy what I need through CDI, so I can get the right colors.

Same here and saving money for my first CDI order. Im out of power so it's time to start making the switch to LED.

:D I was not able to take advantage of any of the sales either...think its even worth it to go look now or too late? for the past 2 weeks me and the family have been stuck in a hotel due to the water damage at our house..... really put a damper on the holidays this year...was very depressing for me, the kids had a good time though, they still got their gifts and are making the best of it...I have not had a good nights sleep since we had to move into the hotel last monday! And we have to be out by this thursday....been dealing with the insurance company and the restoration company to make sure the house is livable by Thursday and they put our water back on so we can move in, otherwise we are not sure what we are going to do.... what a [Foul Language Used] way to end the year I tell ya what! ;) Glad to see that everyones display went off good and hope everyone had a wonderful time. Keep me and my family in your thoughts please and pray that we are back in our house before the new year!

Thanks for everything, and once things settle down I will be planning on next years being this years was shot.....

I went to 3 Walmarts, 2 Targets, and a Lowe's between 7am & 9am on 12/26. They had hardly anything left, and no quantities of any single items. I thought for sure I would score something, but left with nada!

imacericg wrote:

hcl1 wrote:
I am realling wanting to get some of those snowflakes but my target didn't have any this year. If anyone has any extras I would be very intrested in them!!!

I will check Target tomorrow.I didn't clean them out and maybe they have a few left. Stay tuned.

HCL1 - Target was all out of snowflakes. The only thing they had left was those crappy branches that you stick in th ground with LEDs on the end of them, in the gold color.

Many Walgreens inn central and southwest Missouri had many LEDs left yesterday:
White and multi c9s
White and blue icicles
Red green and blue c6s
White blue multi minis
Also many incans in many colors.

Some stores had just a few boxes, others had lots.

People who need candy canes should check out Big Lots- if you have a store nearby.

Our area was bare when it came to lights after Christmas. They got a lot less then usual for some reason.

But.... if you still want mini lights... I got butt loads...

I have tons of mini strings that I have been hording.. Now I have changed how I want to do my displays.. so.. I have tons that I would turn loose of for what i paid for them. I have about 30k left as of right now..

White, Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Clear and multi color

PM or email me.
craig.pmcs gmail com

TitanBry77 wrote:

hcl1 wrote:
I got
48 box of 100 ct amber incans
142 boxes of 100 ct white
18 boxes of green
28 boxes of blue
22 boxes of 450 ct white
10 Pink Susan G Komen Angels
30 Pink Susan G Komen Ribbons
20 candy canes
30 Boxes of white LED 100 ct
22 boxes of LED White icicle
14 boxes of multi LED Icicle

There is still a bunch of c5 and C9 led stuff at all 4 lowes stores near my house.

Wow what a score! Did you get that all at Lowes? I found nothing at our Lowes.

Yes a very good score I must say so. 90% came from Lowes. The rest from Walmart and Target. I think I am going to unload all the LEDs that I got. I just didn't get enough for my megatree. It is very hard to replace the 160 + strings of incans for my 30 foot mega tree. Espically since it will be 50' next year with over 160 channels in itself. Stay turned for some LED deals that I am going to drop off. I do need more incans though..
[quote}
imacericg wrote:

hcl1 wrote:

HCL1 - Target was all out of snowflakes. The only thing they had left was those crappy branches that you stick in th ground with LEDs on the end of them, in the gold color.

Thank you for trying. My tree is going to be soo big next year I am thinking of putting ornaments on it. LOL

Hit Homer's House (HD) on the 26th and did better than expected. Played a hunch and went to a store that is located in a poorer part of town and it paid off. Everywhere else I went was picked over and sparse at best. At I had the whole Christmas decoration section all to myself.:)

22 White Icicle Lights LED(white wire)
-to replace those meter spinning incans we have right now!
8 50ct Multi color LED
10 50ct C7 White LED
2 70ct White net lights LED
And a few other odds and ends

All of my usual places had been out of LED lights since mid December, so I was pleasantly surprised to make this haul. The remaining lights I need will come through one or two of the vendors that support us here.

No I always thought about it but really I am from WV with 6 Lowes stores all within 30 mins of me. It really doesn't make sense. I sometime make trips to the coal towns of Logan which are lower income areas and just clean house. I think last year I bought someone on this forum who was from the UK over 600 boxes of Lights and shipped them to him.

This year I did notice a decrease in what is available compared to last year. Maybe due to the economy or maybe they are trying to force more LEDs on people I do not know. Walmart really didn't carry very many lights this year compared to last year. I have had more luck at Lowes than any other places this year.