• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arteom

• LOR Staff

• Tim Fischer

• Don

Ok this is unbelievable, just got notice I won the try for free my wife is excited and said I could go but more lights this is fantastic. :D

Congrats, Don!

Ok this is unbelievable, just got notice I won the try for free my wife is excited and said I could go but more lights this is fantastic. :D

Would that be "buy more lights" not "but more lights "???

How did you find out you won!?! By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!

Can you gimme some of your luck... hehe ;)

12%20Latex%20Balloons_Large.jpg

Guest Don Gillespie

How did you find out you won!?! By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!

Actually Dan ( the guy who started LOR) called me and thanked for my order and then he told me, I couldn't belive my luck, my smile is so bright today people think I am crazy :D :D :D :D

With your "luck", you would only get 50% of your order free.

Oh no, not this again... hehe

Even with 50% I would be happy, possibly happier than Dan, I don't know try me... :)

Actually Dan ( the guy who started LOR) called me and thanked for my order and then he told me, I couldn't belive my luck, my smile is so bright today people think I am crazy :D :D :D :D

Don, you only won because he rigged the system to select Dan as a winner but misspelled and put Don instead. I wish my name was Den, I would have had a better chance...

Edited by Arteom

...I wish my name was Den...

I wish my name was Dun. As in "Dun putting up my lights so I can turn them on already". :)

I wish my name was Dun. As in "Dun putting up my lights so I can turn them on already". :)

We don't know, maybe Dan like's a year supply of homemade brownies *cough* *cough* and, maybe he will select Arteom as a winner?

And maybe this Arteom will ship him some brownies!?!

Guest Don Gillespie

Ok this is crazy I am going through my order you know checking everything out and when I get down to the bottom I can't believe my eyes a brand new Ccr with its own controller, so I call Lor to let them know and Dan says to me it's our way of saying thanks for all your business can you believe this company WOW this is fantastic

Ok this is crazy I am going through my order you know checking everything out and when I get down to the bottom I can't believe my eyes a brand new Ccr with its own controller, so I call Lor to let them know and Dan says to me it's our way of saying thanks for all your business can you believe this company WOW this is fantastic

This is a great company, no two ways about that, plus I'm sure you deserved that CCR...

The employees are great too, they get to know their customers and actually care about company loyalty...

Light-O-Rama is awesome...

Don, that's Dan's way of setting the hook.

So I got my first 16c Controller, assembled it, laid out some lights... and WOW! Awesome! Not sure if my order is a winner or not, but i guess we will see later on.

The controller works great! The attention to detail makes you appreciate this company so much more! If anyone here is readying and are skeptical about LOR Lighting controllers, don't be. Just order and you'll see, the products are top notch and the staff are amazing.

On an interesting note, does anyone else see that incandescent lights are nearly off at around 30%? During my test at 30% power the incandescent lights were barely visible, while the LED's looked great! I guess I need to go back and edit my sequences.

P.S. I have Sears brand LED's and out of my 8 brands I tested, they dimmed, shimmered and twinkled the best. Very smooth, fluid, and beautiful, in case you wanted to know... ;)

Edited by Arteom

On an interesting note, does anyone else see that incandescent lights are nearly off at around 30%? During my test at 30% power the incandescent lights were barely visible, while the LED's looked great!

At that level, mine are only about 30% as bright. However, as we know, you might see percentages different that I (or most) do.