Light-O-Rama Forums

PHI_LOR Meet amp; Greet

cenote

Well I kinda told her that a box of lights were coming, didn't say how big of a box or how many lights...See it is about timing and stating that I saved money....now she doesn't know about the other box of lights that I am also receiving.:D..So I will just play some smoke and mirror games and hide the boxes in the garage!

Honestly, I think she took the statement that I am receiving a box of lights better than the statement, "honey the meet and greet has been extended to two days....."

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

Aproct wrote:

Well I kinda told her that a box of lights were coming, didn't say how big of a box or how many lights...See it is about timing and stating that I saved money....now she doesn't know about the other box of lights that I am also receiving.:D..So I will just play some smoke and mirror games and hide the boxes in the garage!

Honestly, I think she took the statement that I am receiving a box of lights better than the statement, "honey the meet and greet has been extended to two days....."

Speaking of a two day mini, you do realize that it's a THREE day weekend right?:)

Frank,

Do you consider Flag Day as a national holiday in which has be legalized for all entities to be closed? Other than that, I see no other days off...

Last time I checked last's year was only 10 hours, so consider Dan and yourself lucky to be invited for 2 days....:cool:

Aproct wrote:

Frank,

Do you consider Flag Day as a national holiday in which has be legalized for all entities to be closed? Other than that, I see no other days off...

Last time I checked last's year was only 10 hours, so consider Dan and yourself lucky to be invited for 2 days....:cool:

Dan as in me??? How dare you......

Would you shut your pie hole Chuck!!!!I don't need to visiting a divorce attorney after the meet and greet because "someone", FRANK, mentioned that it was three days long....He keeps thinking that Monday is a day off...Maybe in his work schedule but not mine!

I'm sorry :(:(:(

ATTENTION ALL: The meet and greet is only on Saturday, with a wash over of anything we may of missed on Sunday morning.

Shame on you Dan A :X for spreading rumors on such a serious thread.

cenote wrote:

Shame on you Dan A :X for spreading rumors on such a serious thread.

I take full responsiblity, but not the blame....

Aproct wrote:

Frank,

It really gives me a queasy feeling being mentioned in the same sentence as Dan.

• 3 weeks later...

rwertz wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
Has there been any kind of an info update on the status of the Weber tree?

It won first place in Category 5 :P

I was talking about the one that our host is supposed to be demonstrating.