Light-O-Rama Forums

PHI_LOR Meet amp; Greet

cenote

Aproct wrote:

That's fine Dan, dont be surprised though when I son throws your tape in the bonfire that night!

Andy, if you want me to I'll bring a DVD highlighting the 2004 ALCS when the Yankees blew a 3 game to 0 lead and ended up losing the series to the Red Sox. You know, the biggest choke in the history of sports. I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

Aproct wrote:

Yeah bring it! we will hog tie Dan to a chair and force him to watch it over and over during the entire meet and greet!

Should I bring a couple dozen Red Sox caps too?

Nah, no need....I will borrow my son's Phillies blanket and wrap him up in it and take photos of him and send to all of his friends to show that he has converted to a Phillies fan! :shock:

Oh wait....Who will I send the photos too? Dan doesn't have any friends..:cool:

It's so sad you two are so narrow minded. Watching any NY team on an LED curtain will be just awsome. (any one but the Nets).

• 3 weeks later...

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Hey guys, is anyone that's going use any type of firework-effect elements? I'd be real interested in seeing them.

I think Steve is going to have some...

Whoops, you said fireworks, not fire :D

rwertz wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
Hey guys, is anyone that's going use any type of firework-effect elements? I'd be real interested in seeing them.

I think Steve is going to have some...

Whoops, you said fireworks, not fire :D

If Steve takes out a laptop, I'm going home.

cenote wrote:

Frank, your safe. Steve is only know to fry his own Laptops so far, but than again, there is a first :D

Chuck, I think he only fries is own because everyone else has the good sense not to let him use theirs.

WhitePlainsNY wrote:

I thought I saw a website with details about the event. The event sounds like its worth a two hour drive.

It really is. I went last year and am going again this year. A great bunch of people and a tremendous amount of knowledge.

Frank Picozzi wrot

A great bunch of people and a tremendous amount of knowledge.

Not nice talking about us like that :D:P

cenote wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrot
A great bunch of people and a tremendous amount of knowledge.

Not nice talking about us like that :D:P

Obviously I wasn't refering to everyone. Don't tell Dan!!!:)

• 2 weeks later...

Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc, 90 days and counting....Wonder if he even started the biggest, baddest, Weber300 tree yet. Wait, no, he's to busy buying lights.

Aproct wrote:

For your information I thought about it today!
That was your first mistake.... just say'n

cenote wrote:

Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc, 90 days and counting....Wonder if he even started the biggest, baddest, Weber300 tree yet. Wait, no, he's to busy buying lights.

Shame on you Chuck. I have faith in Andy. Not a lot of faith, but I do have faith.:)

Frank Picozzi wrote:

I have faith in Andy. Not a lot of faith, but I do have faith.:)

But do you have faith in his wife not kicking him to the street after he receives this weeks order of lights?

cenote wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
I have faith in Andy. Not a lot of faith, but I do have faith.:)

But do you have faith in his wife not kicking him to the street after he receives this weeks order of lights?

He'll be alright as long as he approaches the situation like I do with my wife. Lie, lie, lie!!!