• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

Well like I said, I wasn't using it that much anymore. When I added everything up, not using it, wanting the garage space, tuitions, financing my daughters wedding, and business being lousy for the past couple of years due to the economy, selling it seemed prudent. But before too long, I'll have another cool car I hope.

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Well like I said, I wasn't using it that much anymore. When I added everything up, not using it, wanting the garage space, tuitions, financing my daughters wedding, not knowing how to drive a stick and business being lousy for the past couple of years due to the economy, selling it seemed prudent. But before too long, I'll have another cool car I hope.

Fixed that for you

Dan Ancona wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
Well like I said, I wasn't using it that much anymore. When I added everything up, not using it, wanting the garage space, tuitions, financing my daughters wedding, not knowing how to drive a stick and business being lousy for the past couple of years due to the economy, selling it seemed prudent. But before too long, I'll have another cool car I hope.

Fixed that for you
Is that what I smelled when he left last year up the street?

I took a look at the roster. Cenote IS going??? I may have to rethink this....:)

Dan Ancona wrote:

I took a look at the roster. Cenote IS going??? I may have to rethink this....:)

Jeez, he defends you and this is the thanks he gets?

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Dan Ancona wrote:

Actually, I am running the Vallet parking of the cars. For some, this will be a free service, for others, prices may vary according to attitude :) If there is no Vallet attendant when you pull up, just park it and than see me to pay when entering.

cenote wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
Dan Ancona wrote:

Actually, I am running the Vallet parking of the cars. For some, this will be a free service, for others, prices may vary according to attitude :) If there is no Vallet attendant when you pull up, just park it and than see me to pay when entering.

Front lawn parking permitted?

cenote wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
Dan Ancona wrote:

Just make sure that Tim doesn't park his van in the street overnight, we don't want Andy to go through what poor Jeff did last year.

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Just make sure that Tim doesn't park his van in the street overnight, we don't want Andy to go through what poor Jeff did last year.

I got a special spot for his van this year....

rwertz wrote:

cenote wrote:
I got a special spot for his van this year....

This sounds like a job for Dan. He has a way of making things 'disappear' :)

Oh, you've seen him eat?

Aproct wrote:

Dan,

Don't worry about the count down! Don't you have work that you should be doing rather than surfing sites and stirring the pot around here?

Andy

You tell him Andy. Isn't he supposed to be building a demo Weber tree? Or...hmm.... was that someone else?

You have him confused frank...Dano is building the giant elf climbing the ladder, and when he reaches the top, fire comes out the top of the tree and a puff of smoke out his ....:cool::cool::cool:

cenote wrote:

You have him confused frank...Dano is building the giant elf climbing the ladder, and when he reaches the top, fire comes out the top of the tree and a puff of smoke out his ....:cool::cool::cool:

Stop looking in my basement windows!

Dan Ancona wrote:

Stop looking in my basement windows!

Shoot, when did you get basement windows? Here I been crawling up the sides of your house.