Light-O-Rama Forums

PHI_LOR Meet amp; Greet

cenote

Aproct wrote:

I am working on getting an itinerary finalized and will be posted as to what will be covered on Saturday June 12th.

Andy

Slacker.......

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

Frank, don't you have the info for the hotel that everyone from out of town is staying at? I know I am asking a lot from Frank...but if you could assist here....

Ed P I will make sure to include you to the list....sorry for the over sight...

Thanks for posting Chuck...didn't realize the gathering was there...okay, I am game...should have everythin set up Friday....weather permitting....everyone cross your fingers....

Dan you are still on the revoked list!

If anyone has a LOR1600W (single input power cord) they can bring along, I'd really appreciate getting a look at how the power is connected.

I'm planning converting my 1602's to a single power cord and I'd like to see the connection method LOR used on the 1600.

Body guards, yeah right! smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Aproct wrote:

Nice to see that it ins't just me that picks on Dan...

Shouldn't you be somewhere else right now????

rwertz wrote:

If anyone has a LOR1600W (single input power cord) they can bring along, I'd really appreciate getting a look at how the power is connected.

I'm planning converting my 1602's to a single power cord and I'd like to see the connection method LOR used on the 1600.

Body guards, yeah right! smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
I have one, but I'm not bringing it.

Aproct wrote:

Man, I hope Dan is thick skinned....You know we all have to gather around Dan during the meet and greet and say we are all sorry at once....

Did you mean thick SKULLED?

Aproct wrote:

Frank, I thought about that too...but not sure how that would go over? I am open to it and can supply....

I think it would work well, and I'll even volunteer to read the tags to Dan.