Light-O-Rama Forums

PHI_LOR Meet amp; Greet

cenote

OK this is what someone should do. Take a video of the entire mini and make a DVD for me so I don't miss a thing!....LOL....Just kidding guys! :)

I had all intentions of driving from Western PA to the mini just so I could meet all the gurus that will be there and get a good education on LOR but as it ends up that is the same weekend my nephew is getting married on Long Island so I will be close but not close enough for me. :?

Oh well, if there is one next year maybe.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

rwertz wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
Is this thing really going to go two days? If so I need to start sweet talking the wife now.:)

I don't know. But if I'm going to sit around the fire drinking Long Island Ice teas and singing praise to LEDs, there's no way I'm driving home that night :)

I think we're all bunking in either Tim's van or Jeff's shed!!

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Is this thing really going to go two days? If so I need to start sweet talking the wife now.:)

Frank, I was half joking. I can see us getting to everything on Saturday. But I can diffidently see if the turn out is high, people are going to be staying late to catch up and BS. And if people are flying in, chances are they may want to hang again Sunday Morning before there flight, even if it is just breakfast somewhere.

Ed Slonka Jr wrote:

OK this is what someone should do. Take a video of the entire mini and make a DVD for me so I don't miss a thing!....LOL....Just kidding guys! :)

We would set up a video cam with live stream, but being the location in Jersey, some parts don't have high speed yet. Image that, life with out high speed.

cenote wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Frank, I was half joking. I can see us getting to everything on Saturday. But I can diffidently see if the turn out is high, people are going to be staying late to catch up and BS. And if people are flying in, chances are they may want to hang again Sunday Morning before there flight, even if it is just breakfast somewhere.

Chuck, if it turns into two days I'm sooo up for it!!:)

Frank Picozzi wrote:

cenote wrote:
Frank Picozzi wrote:

Not sure I can put up with you for more than a few hours let alone 2 days...

cenote don't tempt me with the streaming video. If that was possible I could see myself sitting in the church and watching the feed on my cell phone. I would be glued to it for the day.

Yeah, that would go over with the wife!

But then again her Dad did that at our wedding but it was a radio and the Penn State football game. LOL

Dan Ancona wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
cenote wrote:
Frank Picozzi wrote:

Not sure I can put up with you for more than a few hours let alone 2 days...
You mean that you might not show up now? WOW, this is going to be an even greater mini than I thought!!!:)

You mean that you might not show up now? WOW, this is going to be an even greater mini than I thought!!!:)

:):) na.... that would make you too happy

Aproct wrote:

I will get the tents out!

Camporee at Andy's house! His yard is huge! I gotta dig up that ole' tent I spent my wedding night in...

Jeff

A tent from your wedding night? Not sure we want to see the inside of it!!!!!:)

Aproct wrote:

WOW! what kinda can of worms did I open up here!:shock: I will get the tents out! They accommodate 8 +....

"Honey you love my lights right?"

Wait a minute, Who is picking sleeping partners for the tents...

First come first serve...I already have my sleep accommodation....I put the tents up, fromm there, I am out of it...

But wherever Jeff's tent is...We should wrap it in LEDS while he sleeping....hehehehehe

cenote wrote:

Aproct wrote:
WOW! what kinda can of worms did I open up here!:shock: I will get the tents out! They accommodate 8 +....

"Honey you love my lights right?"

Wait a minute, Who is picking sleeping partners for the tents...

You're with Dan:P

Interesting:

** No Rooms Available For Requested Dates **
(Check-in: Saturday, June 12, 2010, Check-out: Sunday, June 13, 2010)

But if you check in on the 11th they have a room :X