Light-O-Rama Forums

PHI_LOR Meet amp; Greet

cenote

cenote wrote:

b_Regal78 wrote:
cenote wrote:
iresq wrote:
If someone can arrange for a computer with vegas (pro or studio) or any other editing software for that matter, I'd be more than happy to spend some time on it.
You may be my new hero, consider it almost done. Your staying late I hope :D

He has got a great write to many question on PC if you have not seen it...

Seen it, haven't taken the time yet to sit and go threw it all, and do some of the links. He does seem like he knows what he is doing. I am much better at seeing it hands on, than reading about it. Face it, who around here actually read the instruction book for the sequencer? And PC, not my cup of tea anymore...

I am as well. But when you read the thread, you can see how boned-up I was was doing things. It's a complicated programs and not very intuitive, but when shown once, it makes a lot of sence. Honestly, I don't know how I could have improved it much after learning. Once you "get it", things are easy...

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

Jeff Millard wrote:

I could provide a Laptop and a large monitor in mirror for bad eyes, but I'd need the software. Is it something I should get? Seems like it's the popular choice?

Jeff

Prior to the date, download Vegas Movie Studio Platinum. The demo is full function for 30 days. It would probably be best if someone had some SD to work with as most lappys crumble under the weight of AVCHD.

Between Dave volunteering to help us all with editing, and everybody catching up BSing, we might have to make this a two day event....

Good call on the camera video. Did not even think of that.

I could probably do 2 days as I will be staying the night in Stone Harbor and would pass close to the mini on my way home.

Frank Picozzi wrote:

It'll be interesting to see Andy's reaction when he signs in to find that the mini is being extended.:)

Who says we are at Andy's house the second day, thinking we just crash at the MAN Cave :D:D:D

cenote wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
It'll be interesting to see Andy's reaction when he signs in to find that the mini is being extended.:)

Who says we are at Andy's house the second day, thinking we just crash at the MAN Cave :D:D:D

You'll need to enlighten me. Exactly what is the "Man cave"?

Jeff Millard wrote:

Big Shed in my backyard (Chuck is secretly in love with the Man-Cave)

Shhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee, was suppose to be a secrete :D:(:)
More in love with the stuff in it...

Jeff Millard wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
It'll be interesting to see Andy's reaction when he signs in to find that the mini is being extended.:D

It's not Andy I'm worried about... whaddya think the wife and kids are gonna say?

Jeff

For the wives and kids it will probably be a welcome cheer.gif break from off season Christmas light talk

Annalisa wrote:

Checking flights;)

Make it happen... You won't be sorry, there will be a bunch of great guys there with a lot of knowledge and with your expertise all the better :D and it would be really nice to meet you!

Tim

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Is this thing reall going to go two days? If so I need to start sweet talking the wife now.:)

I don't know. But if I'm going to sit around the fire drinking Long Island Ice teas and singing praise to LEDs, there's no way I'm driving home that night :)