• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

I hope someone with knowlege of SSRs and 555 timers will be there. I'm sure the SSRs will be covered, but for the 555's, not so sure.

If anyone attending has an application in which these timers are used, please bring them along.

I beleive Jeff will be covering the SSR's. If anyone has any knowledge and would like to speak on behalf of usage of the 555's please let me know or post here so I can add it to the schedule of topics.

Frank Picozzi wrote:

I'm very excited about seeing Andy's Webber tree in action.

That makes two of us....or about 75!

We are working hard this week to finalize a head count for food and beverages.
At the same time, a prelim schedule will be released to your eyes.

rwertz wrote:

Has an actual start and end time been mentioned? I might have missed it in Frank's 20 pages of posts asking about the Webber tree :P

Start time??? I still don't know how many days it's going to last.

Okay everyone...the clock is counting down. I created another thread for the current list of attendees that I have. Please review the list located at the attached link and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS! You do not need to post anything over in that thread if you are already listed. Only post if you would like to come or if you are unable to attend. I need this for headcount on the food and beverages.

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=22281&forum_id=81

I am working on getting an itinerary finalized and will be posted as to what will be covered on Saturday June 12th.

Andy

Yes please...So if the list inidcates only you, but you are bringing someone in addition to yourself, please post +1 if it is you and a guest that plan on attending. Thanks!

rwertz wrote:

Since you are looking for a headcount, should we be reporting +1 if our spouse (or other guest) is coming along?

I don't Andy needs to know about your imaginary friend. It doesn't eat much :P

rwertz wrote:

Has an actual start and end time been mentioned? I might have missed it in Frank's 20 pages of posts asking about the Webber tree :P

Yes there is so many pages, my one post saying I was going to attend was never even picked up and I had to post myself on the "hey you missed me thread."

Or is it because I was the lucky relative "newbie" that won the door prize last year that you don't want me to come back again?

Ed P wrote:

Yes there is so many pages, my one post saying I was going to attend was never even picked up and I had to post myself on the "hey you missed me thread."

Or is it because I was the lucky relative "newbie" that won the door prize last year that you don't want me to come back again?

I'm sure that wasn't it Ed. We already agreed to hide your ticket in the bottom of the hat this year :P

(Just kidding, everyone was thrilled to see you win.)

Can we pitch a tent in the yard or does someone have hotel info? really thinking of coming but not for sure.

I believe there are some staying at the Courtyard in Mt. Laurel. It's directly off the NJ Turnpike. Sorry, don't have a link.