• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

iresq wrote:

If someone can arrange for a computer with vegas (pro or studio) or any other editing software for that matter, I'd be more than happy to spend some time on it.
You may be my new hero, consider it almost done. Your staying late I hope :P

Everyone has to stay late to see the Weber tree in action! Then maybe sit around the fire pit, maybe a few Long Island Ice teas, then at midnight we will all gather around the weber tree and chant "LED lights rule!!!"

This was my first year with LOR and I have definitely caught the bug! big expansion planned for this year. I would love to come to this!!!!!!

Frank,

Yup.. I created a to scale version 1:18 to duplicate what I am making. My current tree is 18.5' with diameter of 9'. I am thinking of decreasing the diameter to give it a more slender look since it isn't as tall as Weber's was. I am thinking the over all diameter to be in the range of either 8' or 7.5'.

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Jeff, do you have something against LEDs?

Quit being so nosey. Man, you have to know everything?

cenote wrote:

iresq wrote:
If someone can arrange for a computer with vegas (pro or studio) or any other editing software for that matter, I'd be more than happy to spend some time on it.
You may be my new hero, consider it almost done. Your staying late I hope :D

He has got a great write to many question on PC if you have not seen it...

b_Regal78 wrote:

cenote wrote:
iresq wrote:
You may be my new hero, consider it almost done. Your staying late I hope :D

He has got a great write to many question on PC if you have not seen it...

Seen it, haven't taken the time yet to sit and go threw it all, and do some of the links. He does seem like he knows what he is doing. I am much better at seeing it hands on, than reading about it. Face it, who around here actually read the instruction book for the sequencer? And PC, not my cup of tea anymore...