• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• cmoore60

• -klb-

• tikilights

Well I didn't do a system restore or anything like that, the pc never touches the net except for when I had to setup the new version. I guess anythings possible though...

I forgot to get back to ya'll, I rebooted a 3rd time and poof everything is fine, damn computers, having 4 of em to keep running is a full time job!
Thanks for the help.

I am having a little trouble with the new software registration stuff.
First, I did call for support today and got a guy who said someone will get back to me. I'm not still waiting, just a little heated up though.
I have almost 7K lights out in the yard for some testing I have been doing, and no way to control them!:D
I guess that's the price you pay for buying a deal on eBay from a guy who decided to give this up.
I'm just wondering if there is some way to get this key so I can keep going.
I can't really afford the cost to purchase the full $140 because I've been laid off since November.
So I guess I'm going to have to tear down the whole setup I was trying to test and wait until I get back to work.
Thanks guys, I know you want to keep the hacking of the software down. I really have no way of getting a hold of the guy I bought it from to get him to give it up for me. But I have bought 16 kits from LOR in the last 2 years. I hope that counts for something.
Thanks
Don Krasley:dude:

Don Krasley wrote:

I am having a little trouble with the new software registration stuff.
First, I did call for support today and got a guy who said someone will get back to me. I'm not still waiting, just a little heated up though.
I have almost 7K lights out in the yard for some testing I have been doing, and no way to control them!:D
I guess that's the price you pay for buying a deal on eBay from a guy who decided to give this up.
I'm just wondering if there is some way to get this key so I can keep going.
I can't really afford the cost to purchase the full $140 because I've been laid off since November.
So I guess I'm going to have to tear down the whole setup I was trying to test and wait until I get back to work.
Thanks guys, I know you want to keep the hacking of the software down. I really have no way of getting a hold of the guy I bought it from to get him to give it up for me. But I have bought 16 kits from LOR in the last 2 years. I hope that counts for something.
Thanks
Don Krasley:dude:

Don's problem was fixed, the software license was transfered to him.

:dude: Dan,You guys RAWK!
Here,s a day time shot of what's up my sleeve for this year! It's still needs about 5 or 10 thousand lights or so but its a start!
I told Mary I would kiss her if she was here, Dan, I would kiss you too so you better stay away! I give a LOT of tongue!

Attached files 176627=10097-grid09-2a.jpg

Sorry if this question was answered previously, but how does the license work with multiple computers. I have one computer for programming and one computer for the show. Do I enter the same license # in both computers? Thanks for your help.

rlw162 wrote:

Sorry if this question was answered previously, but how does the license work with multiple computers. I have one computer for programming and one computer for the show. Do I enter the same license # in both computers? Thanks for your help.

Yes. I have my license on three computers right now...

rlw162 wrote:

Yes, you enter the same license name and license key into both computers. It is good for up to five computers.