Light-O-Rama Forums

Is it just me or ......

Donl1150

From the bits and pieces I have seen, it is low on the priority list.  Definitely something I miss.

9 hours ago, Donl1150 said:

Oh man......that is a real bummer!  Seems like that would be something at the top of their list to incorporate into a new package like this.  Have you any feedback whether or not they are considering it?

As long as your virtual "Preview" in S5 works and the actual controllers are set correctly and all cables are good, your show should run as seen in the preview. 

Glad you got everything running and figured out.

JR

4 hours ago, dibblejr said:

As long as your virtual "Preview" in S5 works and the actual controllers are set correctly and all cables are good, your show should run as seen in the preview. 

Glad you got everything running and figured out.

JR

Thanks for all of your help JR.  I am getting the actual "usage" of S5 figured out.  Sequencing is fairly easy for me.  I may need a refresher though when the time comes to add another Pixie to the show for another Prop of some type.

As Jim said, a few of us have been requesting this functionality be restored. Maybe one day. I seem to recall Matt saying it was on the list.

Thanks Phil.  I don't know any of those guys/gals at LOR.  Sounds like several of you guys do.  Add my name to the list and let them know the group that would like to see this function return is growing.  I don't know programming but it would seem to be a fairly easy function to incorporate.......may be all wet but it's worth a shot.

Matt Brown of LOR just responded to me on an open ticket on this subject.  He said they are working on bringing it back into S5!  No timeframe given.  Hope it is soon.

Don,  Since you mentioned that you don't know who any of the people at LOR are, here are at least a few of the key players (sorry if I missed someone)

LightORamaDan - Owner

Mary - Shipping

Matt Brown - wrote Pixel Editor and a good portion of S5

Brian Bruderer - wrote SuperStar

DevMike - wrote some of the supporting programs and creates the new version distributions

Bob - retired quite a few years ago, but wrote software

Tor - replaced Bob, but he also has moved on

I included the last two because you will still see references to them or their posts.  Almost everyone gets involved in support in one way or another.

On 6/10/2021 at 6:25 PM, k6ccc said:

Don,  Since you mentioned that you don't know who any of the people at LOR are, here are at least a few of the key players (sorry if I missed someone)

LightORamaDan - Owner

Mary - Shipping

Matt Brown - wrote Pixel Editor and a good portion of S5

Brian Bruderer - wrote SuperStar

DevMike - wrote some of the supporting programs and creates the new version distributions

Bob - retired quite a few years ago, but wrote software

Tor - replaced Bob, but he also has moved on

I included the last two because you will still see references to them or their posts.  Almost everyone gets involved in support in one way or another.

There are other notables Jim didn't mention

LightORamaJohn    Board and Product designer tech guru. 

LightORamaChuck     Chuck Smith Of Planet Christmas fame. 

LORAdmin  The 'report' button goes here  known as Don when not wearing the LOR hat.

18 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

LORAdmin  The 'report' button goes here  known as Don when not wearing the LOR hat.

I have a LOR hat?  Hmm.. sounds like something I should get. :)

46 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

There are other notables Jim didn't mention

LightORamaJohn    Board and Product designer tech guru. 

LightORamaChuck     Chuck Smith Of Planet Christmas fame. 

Chuck retired :(

JR