Light-O-Rama Forums

RBG Guidance

Septon

Just now, TheDucks said:

Rechargeable?

I can only imagine it is like SUperman and the Sun.  I decided to get the Floods from LOR.  :-) Arggg

Five pages in this thread and now you decide you are going to go with LOR??????  No your not! Get out there and find some stinking lights.   :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

Five pages in this thread and now you decide you are going to go with LOR??????  No your not! Get out there and find some stinking lights.   :lol:

Lol. That's right.?

13 hours ago, Mr. P said:

HAHAHA. Yeah... you have no idea how stressed I was yesterday by the end... BUT I didn't get what I wanted.  I bought the CMD kit... with 8 Floods... I figure when I see it, it may not be as complicated.
I DID still order from AliExpress the Light strips... So did spend $200USD there ($3780 Canadian about) and $490 on 3 CMD cards from LOR.

I now have to figure out how to program RGB. :-)

1 hour ago, Septon said:

HAHAHA. Yeah... you have no idea how stressed I was yesterday by the end... BUT I didn't get what I wanted.  I bought the CMD kit... with 8 Floods... I figure when I see it, it may not be as complicated.
I DID still order from AliExpress the Light strips... So did spend $200USD there ($3780 Canadian about) and $490 on 3 CMD cards from LOR.

I now have to figure out how to program RGB. :-)

You're in luck to spend more money. The sale was extended another 24 hours. LOL :)

1 minute ago, Santas Helper said:

You're in luck to spend more money. The sale was extended another 24 hours. LOL :)

WHAT!!! ALL THAT Stress I had yesterday to try and decide because the clock was ticking, and they... they... they just... just EXTENDED IT!

I wish I lived in the U.S. So it would be socially acceptable to Sue. haha.

Argg..

27 minutes ago, Septon said:

WHAT!!! ALL THAT Stress I had yesterday to try and decide because the clock was ticking, and they... they... they just... just EXTENDED IT!

I wish I lived in the U.S. So it would be socially acceptable to Sue. haha.

Argg..

LOL Yep, they did that last year too if I remember correctly and since it ended on a Thursday, I figured they would extend it to Friday for the end of the week type of deal. Makes sense too. :) 

Edited by Santas Helper

• The topic was locked