Light-O-Rama Forums

G3 MP3 Net 2 RJ45 jack

tom kazansky

I am new to light o rama and have the G3 MP3 integrated in the 16 channel controller. I set up the USB adaptor to the Net 1 RJ 45 jack and it connects to the PC however I want to daisy chain all my CCR controllers off the Net 2 RJ45 jack however it doesn't recognize any other controllers when I use the Net 2 jack. I am able to daisy chain if I run the USB adaptor to the CCR controller first and then from there daisy chain into the Net 1 jack of the G3Mp3 but if I try to daisy chain into the Net 2 jack it doesnt work either. Does anyone have experience with this? I think the Net 2 jack might be defective. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom,

I can't really help you out as I don't have any experience with the CCRs. I've read people talking about the speed settings ect, but I really just wouldn't know.

So I'm just replying to bump your question to the top as I hate to see a new user not get an answer.

Surely someone smarter than I am will read this and help you out.

Good luck,

Daniel

That's not how that works, and what you are seeing is what should be happening.  Net 2 is completely separate of Net 1.  

Put the 1602Mp3G3 a the END of the CAT 5 line if you are not going to use the director portion.  Then only connect to Net 1.

If you are going to use it as a director, please see the documentation on how to create an SD card for 2 networks.

• The topic was locked