Light-O-Rama Forums

G3-MP3 Standalone SD Card

smithmeus

I searched through the forums for a similar question and did not find one.

I'm using v3.11.2 of the sequence editor and hardware utility on a PC running Win7 64bit. I created a couple of musical sequences and tried using the hardware utility to write them as a show to an SD card. I followed the G3-MP3 user guide to create a "plays anytime powered"  show with two sequences in it. I can open the SD card on my PC with explorer and see the following files on the card:

S1CONFIG.CFG

S1FILE01.MP3

S1FILE01.SEQ

S1FILE02.MP3

S1FILE02.SEQ

However, when I plug the card into the G3-MP3 and power it on, it displays the message (after initializing)  "No Show on SD Card".

Is there a limitation on the size of SD card the directory will read? We have a 512MB card with one of the LOR purchased sequences that plays fine. The SD card I'm trying to use is a 32GB Class 10 SanDisk card.

Also, does anyone know (did not find it in the docuemntation) if there is a standard connector that will plug into the trigger receptacle?

The director really doesn't like SanDisk cards. At least the newer ones. I have some older ones that work fine, but the newer ones seem to cause problems.

Look here or here for the connector for the triggers.

• The topic was locked