Light-O-Rama Forums

Tennessee ++ Fall Mini

Ron Boyd

Mine is going pretty good. All the lessons learned last year are working much better this year. All that hot glue is paying off. :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron Boyd

• dougd

• Jeff Messer

• Kendall Walker

Running great here waiting to see the rain hit and how it handles it. I have two string left to repair in the mega tree and I will be set for tonight.

I thought that I was good to go.  I went out of town this weekend and when I came back I found out that the show did not run.  I guess that I have some troubleshooting to do.  The pixel tree looks great and in fact it is stealing the show.

Dave

Same here, first year for my Pixel tree and nobody sees anything else. Had one little problem, came home and the pixel tree wasn't running shut the show down and unplugged the tree controller and plugged it back in and started the show and all worked fine. My son and myself built a float for the Christmas parade last night and had to rob props and controllers from our shows took a little while to get both shows up and going but both shows going by 8 last night.  We did get first place again this year and had a great time. Looking forward to the next mini have a lot of questions. Doug,came by your show looks great and Ron got in a little traffic In Knoxville and pulled up to your house at 9:04 just a little late maybe next year.

Barry

Ron goes to bed at 1930. I wish he would stay up later with his show.

But to his defense, he does have to keep turning all those light switches on and off to make the show flash.

I hope he buys a controller for next year.

LOL Mike.  You coming in to Cleveland anytime soon, stop on by.

Barry, wish you would have let me knew you were coming, I would have brought out a cup of hot chocolate. Were you able to vote on a song?

Traffic has been crazy the last 2 nights. Cant imagine what Christmas eve will be like this year.

Wish I was up there to see all the shows. You could go many miles from the house where I do the show and never see a show. Fonda has me thinking projection now but not sure how all that works. Watching video on youtube all morning.

• The topic was locked