• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron Boyd

• dougd

• Jeff Messer

• Kendall Walker

Any chance whoever has the matrix that Doug built might bring it by?  I am hoping to get a small matrix up this season.  I have the lights (1809 flex strips), but have not settled on the mounting yet.  I know that Doug sold it to someone up there, maybe Andy?

I hope you guys have a good time this weekend. My name is William and I had planned on going to the Mini. I do not know any of you guys but I was just going to take a chance and show up (that's how bad I got it, drive 6 hours round trip to meet strangers just for a chance to talk about Christmas lights). I live in Springfield, TN about 3 hours away. I have been in this hobby 3 years (first year I used Aurora), but no one around here is in the hobby besides me. It was gonna be exciting to be around people excited about lights and them blinking and talking about them. Other than the forums (I rarely post tho) and an occasional conversation with my brother and wife, no one else to have a conversation with or bounce ideas on. Unfortunately, due to sudden death in family, I am not going to be able to make the trip (I tried to skip the funeral, distant in-law). Anything you guys can share about the gathering I would greatly appreciate. ibewill at comcast dot net

Oh, I was also hoping someone could help me with programming my matrix with Xlights/Nutcracker. I assume somebody could help me, Or I will have to struggle thru by myself like normal. Thanks!

Tomorrow is the Tennessee ++ Fall Mini. All the info is in the first post of this thread. If you can make it out, we'll be happy to see you. Always a fun time and you get to talk Christmas lights all day with other light junkies.

See you there.

• For those of you that cannot make the Mini this year, be sure and check the forums in February next year. We will most likely have another in March 2015 and we'll post then.

Had a great time at the Mini and I want to thank all that came and Mr. Delong and his family for allow us to have the mini at his home... 

It was very good.. Glad I was able to make it... Right there with you doug, I want to start putting mine up.. My mother inlaw is coming next week and she wants me to get my lights up for halloween so she can see it.

Also, big thanks to everyone for being there, just sharing ideas, helping with tons of questions. As always, thanks to Doug and family for hosting us. 

Big thanks from East Tennessee for the great day to everyone. It was our first time and will for sure try to make the trip back in the spring. Thank You Doug for hosting and making us feel welcome.

Barry

• 2 months later...