Light-O-Rama Forums

E1.31 Questions [Beta Released 6/8/12]

LightORamaJohn

• 1 month later...

Good news on the sACN add to LOR!! This will simplifiy a few things for me. My real job is based around pro sound and lighting systems. I intend to inter-twine LOR and current production hardware from ETC in the next few days/week. This will involve an ETC ION light console, ETC Paradigm control system and DMX nodes from ETC. I also have a J1sys 4 port DMX node and Sandevices Pixel nodes to play with. Also plan to try to inter-twine with Madrix!!

I will publish the settings of LOR sACN to talk to a current production version of a ETC install.

KEN

TPC Technologies Inc

and

ETC Field service tech

Stage Nine Productions has been doing a holiday show in Sacramento, California for a couple of years now with both LOR and ETC ION consoles.

Mostly a DMX merge, the LOR laptop supplies a SMPTE time code for part of the show, then TC off for the remainder.

The ETC ION starts the show off with it's own cue list, with at least 4 movers, a number of Source 4s and the remainder about 200 channels of incandescents, LEDs and strobes. There's also a 50 foot tree that sucks up about 15 Leprecon tree style dimmers.

Stereo sound wirelessly across two buildings, so no dangling cords and wireless DMX with unknown brand of transmitters and receivers.

Two live action performers on a rooftop, trying their best to mimic the audio soundtrack.

Show lasts about 30 minutes: http://vimeo.com/8541844