• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Arnoldc

• LORi P

• BrownOut

CKSedg wrote:

:cool: Can I play now? I still guess 11:45 p.m. EDT :cool:

I guess not! I changed it, but it didn't change for some reason!

MikeH wrote:

Shhhhhhhhh....don't tell anyone...Dan is online

MikeH

I hope he adds the cool avitar to his profile.

DonFL wrote:

I would have expected it to be earlier this morning, as soon as LOR opened for business.

At this point, I'd say 2:46 PM EDT for the big update announcement.

All we want to know is:

I WIN, I WIN!!

DonFL wrote:

DonFL wrote:
I would have expected it to be earlier this morning, as soon as LOR opened for business.

At this point, I'd say 2:46 PM EDT for the big update announcement.

All we want to know is:

I WIN, I WIN!!

Yay! You win!!! Free shipping for you!

MikeH

Don,

How did you know??? If you had inform and did not let me know, I want my PVC back, all in one piece. Well, now I have to wait and see when controllers will be on sale, darn.

one hing I need to say now.... WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????

Ok. So I'm officially BEYOND frustrated now. My plan was to buy the DIY PC controllers and I STILL don't have any idea when they'll go on sale. I also can't buy them on the LOR website as they are listed as being on "back order." This is my first year doing LOR and my focus was on doing a Halloween show since its my favorite holiday. It now seems as if this will be impossible. And to be honest, with the track record of pushing the sale back, can anybody really be all that confident that items will actually be available in September? What the heck is going on?

Sorry to vent but I've blown about $500 on lights for Halloween which I probably won't be able to use now.

shfr26 wrote:

Don,

How did you know??? If you had inform and did not let me know, I want my PVC back, all in one piece. Well, now I have to wait and see when controllers will be on sale, darn.

Once again, my dart board does the trick. :D

I think its time to take it to Vegas...:cool:

Sorry, your PVC is now cut into nice 17 inch pieces and is very happy in its new home. I'd hate to do any emotional damage to it by sending it back to a former residence...:)

I wonder when we will be getting the Tuesday announcement of when the December summer sale dates is...

Maybe the Tuesday announcement will be that everyone who wants to order today will get water damaged products.

Give Dan a break. South Glen Falls is still under a flood warning from Irene. Http://www.weather.com/weather/today/12803

The patient customers will get dry products... :D:P:P