Light-O-Rama Forums

Sale/No Sale???????????

Ralph D

Guest Don Gillespie

scubado wrote:

LORi P wrote:
Arnoldc wrote:
So Lori, what's for dinner?? :(

There's a plate of leftovers in the fridge. Heat it up in the microwave.
:P

Looks like the romance is over already. :(

I think what Arnold meant to say was "so Lori I am taking you out to the fancy resteraunt tonight, but you have to pay because I am saving my money for the LOR sale" :D:P:P

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Arnoldc

• LORi P

• BrownOut

Don Gillespie wrote:

I think what Arnold meant to say was "so Lori I am taking you out to the fancy resteraunt tonight, but you have to pay because I am saving my money for the LOR sale" :P:P:P

You were close, Don. He meant to say, " Lori lets have Mac and Cheese tonight so we can save money to buy you CCB's in the LOR sale." Isn't that right, dear??!! :(

I don't mind cheap... if it is for a good reason. I think CCBs for me are a good reason. :D:(

LORi P wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:

I think what Arnold meant to say was "so Lori I am taking you out to the fancy resteraunt tonight, but you have to pay because I am saving my money for the LOR sale" :P:P:P

You were close, Don. He meant to say, " Lori lets have Mac and Cheese tonight so we can save money to buy you CCB's in the LOR sale." Isn't that right, dear??!! :(

I don't mind cheap... if it is for a good reason. I think CCBs for me are a very good reason. :D:(

LORi P wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:

I don't mind cheap... if it is for a good reason. I think CCBs for me are a good reason. :D:(

Wow already to dear stage.. I'll get you the CCBs if you get my 9600 LEDs.. Fair trade, right dear?

scubado wrote:

I think I need a refill on the popcorn!
Maybe you could take my poor miss led wife out...

Attached files 259548=14371-tags2.jpg

LORi P wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:

Please Dear, Please

Attached files 259552=14373-Resize of 12 red roses medi

Deer like carrots... duh.
...and maybe CCBs. I know squirrels like normal Christmas light wires.

I was wondering when you were going to post that pic.

We don't need another soap opera on this thread. It would be to hard to compete against the current show.

Darn, didn't post fast enough, was referring to Brownout's plates.

Arnoldc wrote:

Wow already to dear stage.. I'll get you the CCBs if you get my 9600 LEDs.. Fair trade, right dear?

Ok, I have a plan. In the Spiral Tree thread

jimswinder wrote:
For Sale:
36 Controllers
70,000 LED Lights...

I'll get back with Jim long enough for him to give me his lights. So now you won't need to spend any money on additional LEDs and you will have plenty of money for my CCBs. Win-win. Whaddaya think, honey? cheek_kiss.gif

PS Thank you for the beautiful roses.... but remember you are saving money for my CCBs....

LORi P wrote:

Arnoldc wrote:

Ok, I have a plan. In the Spiral Tree thread

jimswinder wrote:
For Sale:
36 Controllers
70,000 LED Lights...

I'll get back with Jim long enough for him to give me his lights. So now you won't need to spend any money on additional LEDs and you will have plenty of money for my CCBs. Win-win. Whaddaya think, honey? cheek_kiss.gif

PS Thank you for the beautiful roses.... but remember you are saving money for my CCBs....
OUCH..... just OUCH..... :P

Arnoldc wrote:

I'm sorry honey - I thought it would be a quick way to get 70,000 lights.... I didn't mean to hurt you! Please forgive me. :{

LORi P wrote:

Arnoldc wrote:

I'm sorry honey - I thought it would be a quick way to get 70,000 lights.... I didn't mean to hurt you! Please forgive me. :{
The reason those lights are for sale is because they fell off a roof last year... But its clear, you wanna be with Jim........ You two love birds should go...

You guys and gals are just hilarious! I got online to check just to see if there was any news on the sale and ive been reading threads for an hour now. LMAO!

I did not know LOR forum had gotten so intense. Pass the popcorn please???? Im on the edge of my seat waiting for the next post.:P

Guest Don Gillespie

Arnoldc wrote:

LORi P wrote:
Arnoldc wrote:
OUCH..... just OUCH..... :D

The reason those lights are for sale is because they fell off a roof last year... But its clear, you wanna be with Jim........ You two love birds should go...

Arnoldc don't be bitter just because you didn't think of building a tree that would fall down with 70,000 lights on it, I'll give this one to Jim he's always thinking ahead, by the time Lori is done with him he won't have any lights left LOL :P:P;)

Rockbox wrote:

I did not know LOR forum had gotten so intense. Pass the popcorn please???? Im on the edge of my seat waiting for the next post.:P

Well you better sit back or you may fall just like a certain tree I've heard of!!!

Don Gillespie wrote:

Arnoldc wrote:
LORi P wrote:
Arnoldc wrote:
OUCH..... just OUCH..... :(

Arnoldc don't be bitter just because you didn't think of building a tree that would fall down with 70,000 lights on it, I'll give this one to Jim he's always thinking ahead, by the time Lori is done with him he won't have any lights left LOL :P:P;)

Don-
I would agree with you but I want WORKING lights.....