Light-O-Rama Forums

Sale/No Sale???????????

Ralph D

Surfing4Dough wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
DonFL wrote:
Jim...you sound a bit jealous. Be honest...you really wanted to be one of Howie's (Dan's) LOR models, right? :(
what makes you think I'm not?!?!?! :shock::)
Maybe that is why controllers are on backorder -- vendors are refusing to sell parts to Dan once they saw that Jim was one of his models. :P

are you kidding me?!?!?!

Look at that face of a model and tell me that would not sell a TON of LOR products!!!!

Attached files 260708=14448-medond copy.jpg

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Arnoldc

• LORi P

• BrownOut

jimswinder wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
DonFL wrote:
Jim...you sound a bit jealous. Be honest...you really wanted to be one of Howie's (Dan's) LOR models, right? :(
what makes you think I'm not?!?!?! :shock::)
Maybe that is why controllers are on backorder -- vendors are refusing to sell parts to Dan once they saw that Jim was one of his models. :P

are you kidding me?!?!?!

Look at that face of a model and tell me that would not sell a TON of LOR products!!!!

LOR Board members..just to let you know the ambulance has arrived, and Don is on his way to the ER...he mumbled something about the latest picture in this thread being more than anyone's heart can take...then he just faded off...

You guys sure are a strange group.

Best Wishes,

Roxanne (Don's Wife)

P.S. I'll let you know sales prices on Don's controllers as soon as we have, um, well, "confirmation" there will not be a need for them at our house this Chirstmas, as I'm sure not hooking all this crap up..and I sure could use some extra space in the garage.

LOR Board members..just to let you know the ambulance has arrived, and Don is on his way to the ER...he mumbled something about the latest picture in this thread being more than anyone's heart can take...then he just faded off...

Best Wishes,

Roxanne (Don's Wife)

P.S. I'll let you know sales prices on Don's controllers as soon as we have, um, well, "confirmation" there will not be a need for them at our house this Chirstmas, as I'm sure not hooking all this crap up..and I sure could use some extra space in the garage.

Man your funny!!! :(:D:D:D

Donny M. Carter wrote:

Best Wishes,

Roxanne (Don's Wife)

Man your funny!!! :D:D:D:D

Yeah...let's hear more from you rather than Don!!!

DonFL wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
DonFL wrote:
Jim...you sound a bit jealous. Be honest...you really wanted to be one of Howie's (Dan's) LOR models, right? :D
what makes you think I'm not?!?!?! :shock::P

are you kidding me?!?!?!

Best Wishes,

Roxanne (Don's Wife)

Nice one, Orville! :P

Surfing4Dough wrote

Nice one, Orville! :D

Orville???

How would Orville get Don's account ID?

jimswinder wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote

Orville???

Umm...how did you forget about Orville's little heart attack fiasco earlier this summer that his "wife" reported to us? If I recall, it was William's fault --maybe something to do with the auto-sequencer...

Surfing4Dough wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote

Orville???

Umm...how did you forget about Orville's little heart attack fiasco earlier this summer that his "wife" reported to us? If I recall, it was William's fault --maybe something to do with the auto-sequencer...

Ohhh..you were calling DON , Orville...right? :?

jimswinder wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote

Orville???

yes...the whole wife announcing the heart attack thing.

The jokes aren't as fun when you have to explain them. Oh well...:P:P

Surfing4Dough wrote:

The jokes aren't as fun when you have to explain them. Oh well...:P:D

sorry...I'm a little MORE slow on Sundays.... :P

jimswinder wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:

The jokes aren't as fun when you have to explain them. Oh well...:):P

sorry...I'm a little MORE slow on Sundays.... :D

aka slower? :P:P

Surfing4Dough wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote

Orville???

The jokes aren't as fun when you have to explain them. Oh well...:P:D

Just for the record, that post was not in any way meant as a poke at orville...:)

Guest Don Gillespie

DonFL wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote

Orville???

The jokes aren't as fun when you have to explain them. Oh well...:):D

Just for the record, that post was not in any way meant as a poke at orville...:)

We just wanted to see how fast Jim would get it LOL :P he didn't LOL :)

Don Gillespie wrote:

Just for the record, that post was not in any way meant as a poke at orville...:P
We just wanted to see how fast Jim would get it LOL :P he didn't LOL :D

get what? am I getting something?? Ohhhhh...I LOVE surprises!!!!

jimswinder wrote:

are you kidding me?!?!?!

medond_copy.jpg

For the record, this is NOT me. Jim must be cheating on me. AGAIN!! :X :X :X

I think you are down to one chance, buster!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Sheesh.... I spend ONE day sequencing and I miss 22 great posts! (In this thread alone!)
Maybe I should sequence more often. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

jimswinder wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:

The jokes aren't as fun when you have to explain them. Oh well...:P:P

sorry...I'm a little MORE slow on Sundays.... :P
That is a scary thought... I didn't know that was possible :P

LORi P wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
are you kidding me?!?!?!

medond_copy.jpg

For the record, this is NOT me. Jim must be cheating on me. AGAIN!! :X :X :X

I think you are down to one chance, buster!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Sheesh.... I spend ONE day sequencing and I miss 22 great posts! (In this thread alone!)
Maybe I should sequence more often. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
That's it Lori, Jim she is all yours!!!

Arnoldc wrote:

Awwwww Come on baby.. I treat you right... I let you go back to Jim... That is how much I care about you.... :P

Arnoldc wrote:

I thought you already gave me back to Jim last Thursday! :?

LORi P wrote:

Arnoldc wrote:
Awwwww Come on baby.. I treat you right... I let you go back to Jim... That is how much I care about you.... :P

Arnoldc wrote:
I thought you already gave me back to Jim last Thursday! :?
LOL...

A woman NEVER forgets!!!

...especially when it is in writing!!!!