Light-O-Rama Forums

Sale/No Sale???????????

Ralph D

John2571 wrote:

I guess 1:00pm...... 2020 ;);)

Sorry. You do not have a valid avatar to play the game. Once corrected, we can send you a digital copy of the rules and regulations

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Arnoldc

• LORi P

• BrownOut

shfr26 wrote:

I say 1:15 eastern time, right after lunch, and long enough to type it.

Oh no! So sorry. Your guess was wrong. I'll tell you what, I can allow you to make another guess. But just because I like your avatar.

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Did I say 1:15??? I typed it wrong, I meant 2:15. And thanks, I like your avatar too!!

Atlantic time? Central time? Mountain time? or Pacific time?

I say 4 pm Moutain time

And yes I can play because I have the regulation avatar:P

Don Gillespie wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
Did I say 1:15??? I typed it wrong, I meant 2:15. And thanks, I like your avatar too!!

Atlantic time? Central time? Mountain time? or Pacific time?

I say 4 pm Moutain time

And yes I can play because I have the regulation avatar:P

Don, Don't look at the av's, actually read what was typed, and that would be Eastern time, Okay??? Still love ya man!:shock:

Must go pick up kids at school, hope to see lots the most imporant post of the year, when I get back.

Mark Showalter wrote:

Jumping on the Avatar bandwagon...

Need some CCFs, CCBs and I want to play with S3!

All the cool kids are doing it... Just ask Jim.

I'm sure why its such a secret as to when the sale will be. Other than the fact that if he told us long ago that it would start on x/x/xx then none of these conversations would have taken place. There would be no speculation, and most importantly, no anticipation! So in a way, I'm kinda glad that he hasn't told us, It heightens our anxiety and makes us want it to happen even more.

I am just as excited about the sale as everyone else is. I'm sure Dan has his reasons for not spilling the beans just yet. Whatever they might be.

Dan, I applaud you for getting the entire LOR community worked up in a frenzy to the point where we all are willing to spend countless hours posting meaningless rants (Such as this one) just to voice our excitement for your products.

My only goal is to help others realize that patience is a virtue, the sale will happen when it happens, and in the meantime, lets all get along, have fun, and remember the real reason we go through all this each year.

Mark Showalter wrote:

Jumping on the Avatar bandwagon... Need some CCFs, CCBs and I want to play with S3!
Well, I can't get my Avatar to copy correctly. Every time I try it comes up really small. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. attachment.php?id=14471 Seems to work fine when I paste it here.....Grrrrr.

I finally got it right!

MikeH

shfr26 wrote:

Did I say 1:15??? I typed it wrong, I meant 2:15.  And thanks, I like your avatar too!!

I bet you ment 3:15...