Light-O-Rama Forums

Sale/No Sale???????????

Ralph D

LORi P wrote:

LORi P wrote:
.... a certain very kind, generous, and all-around nice LOR user.....

almost forgot to mention, cute, smart and humble... :P

Enough complaining about the sale... time to move back to the real topic of this thread....
to see who can win my affection... Jim or Arnold!!

christmas-smileys-for-msn-13.gif

I already got shot down once today... Not looking for another one

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Arnoldc

• LORi P

• BrownOut

I too am waiting on the sale, as for you who are waiting on controllers as I am, go ahead and work on your sequences and I would think that the controllers will be here by Halloween and if not then I am sure there is a reason for that that NO ONE can do anything about. Ever think that Dan is missing out on business and HATES this as much as we do??? Ever think that where he has them built at is maybe having trouble as I dont know if you have heard but Japan had this little problem several months ago that may have caused some delays in manufacturing? Come on folks, we are adults here. Think before you post because lets not mess up a good thing with having 2 HUGE sales every year. Love and Peace folks...

LORi P wrote:

LORi P wrote:
.... a certain very kind, generous, and all-around nice LOR user.....

almost forgot to mention, cute, smart and humble... :P

Enough complaining about the sale... time to move back to the real topic of this thread....
to see who can win my affection... Jim or Arnold!!

christmas-smileys-for-msn-13.gif
No comment Jim??!!?? :shock: Oh no, maybe I have fallen out of favor. :shock:

Don Gillespie wrote:

I think the Uniter States should invade canada, making her the 53 state that way I can get free shipping too LOL :P:P:P and the rest of you could have free medicare, :)

That's exciting! I didn't know we had states #51 or #52 yet! But I guess Canada can be #53 someday.........

LORi P wrote:

What??

You think I have nothing better to do than sit around and watch what is posted on these forums??

Well..that's beside the POINT!! :P

Was actually busy sequencing...was just going to bed...

Coming Dear? :)

jimswinder wrote:

LORi P wrote:

What??

You think I have nothing better to do than sit around and watch what is posted on these forums??

Coming Dear? :D

Right behind you, dear! :)

After a good nights sleep, I am no longer going to rant about the sale. I will get what I need when it is available. Sometimes I wish making a post had a "cooling Off period" before they were listed. Then when I posted something dumb, I could delete it before anybody saw it. I am now back to my not so normal self. Keep up the great work Dan.

LORi P wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
LORi P wrote:

What??

Coming Dear? :D

Right behind you, dear! :)
I just threw up!

Jeff I totally agree with you(lol) i edited this because I meant to say I do agree with you...sorry. I started this thread Simply asking if anybody had heard when the sale might be. I really don't mind when it actually ends up happening. I was just excited that another one was coming up. and if it didn't happen i'd be disappointed but I'm okay with that too. I feel some people have come to expect the sale and the fantastic discounted prices We receive from Dan, everyone really needs to remember, Dan doesn't have to give us a sale at all. so everyone has to be more understanding and patient. Dan has already posted that the sale is going to happen, it will be a little different than in past years, but be thankful it's even happening. We are very lucky to have a product owner who chooses to let his clients have "two" sales a year, which he obviously makes less money from. I don't know anybody in the business world, who would say, yes! that's a great idea make less money. so the bottom line is, lighten up on Dan everyone, the man is and always has done the best he can for all of us.

Ralph D wrote:

...sorry. I started this thread Simply asking if anybody had heard when the sale might be.

Good thread just some folks kinda strayed off course for a second.:D You know us guys we get so emotional at time..:};)

rikerz wrote:

I too am waiting on the sale.... Come on folks, we are adults here....

I agree with the former statement, but I am not so sure about the latter.... After all, as they say, actions speak louder than words! ;)

Greg Young wrote:

rikerz wrote:
I too am waiting on the sale.... Come on folks, we are adults here....

I agree with the former statement, but I am not so sure about the latter.... After all, as they say, actions speak louder than words! ;)

and as adults, we should be able to voice our opinions and frustrations (positive, negative or anywhere in between) without any backbiting or name calling...

jimswinder wrote:

and as adults, we should be able to voice our opinions and frustrations (positive, negative or anywhere in between) without any backbiting or name calling...

Absolutely! I want S3 today but I am sure that if the powers that be had their way it would have been out months ago. Keep up the great works folks and ignore us kids..;)

jimswinder wrote:

Now, now, honey, calm down. Oh wait! Is 'honey' considered calling you a name??? :shock: Now, now, sweetie... darn, another name..... Now, now, darling...... Uugh... I give up!!!!!!!;):D:D:D:D

LORi P wrote:

Now, now, honey, calm down. Oh wait! Is 'honey' considered calling you a name??? :shock: Now, now, sweetie... darn, another name..... Now, now, darling...... Uugh... I give up!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

No, No...keep trying!!! ;)

Jeff Millard wrote:

rikerz wrote:
 I want S3 today but I am sure that if the powers that be had their way it would have been out months ago...

I would jump for joy if the release was today or even tomorrow.

Jeff :D

So anything after tomorrow and no jumping for joy? :D or are you hinting?

Jeff Millard wrote:

Besides, I think the other Beta Testers are getting sick of me posting little insignificant drawings of circles and icicles... while they create magical tools that make complicated multiple channel props of our favorite new wonder trees... :cool:

we are soooooo starved for information we'll take any "crumb" you throw our way!!

Jeff Millard wrote:

Greg Young wrote:
rikerz wrote:
...we are adults here....
 ... I am not so sure... :D

I'm a 50 year old... 13 year old! OK! Get used to it, I ain't never growin' up! :D:D:D

Jeff

Jeff- is your voice still changing?

Jeff Millard wrote:

Greg Young wrote:
rikerz wrote:
...we are adults here....
... I am not so sure... :D

I'm a 50 year old... 13 year old! OK! Get used to it, I ain't never growin' up! :D:D:D

Jeff

I always tell my Mom that I will grow up when they throw that last shovel full of dirt on me! I'm 46 and lovin life my brother!! First grandbaby about 3 months ago, new 30ft Megatree and now S3 coming out... Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!

Oh I just about forgot, I have a wonderful wife who loves me and never complains about the "crazy" stuff I do and spend on it(she has her shoes to buy you know)!

rikerz wrote:

I always tell my Mom that I will grow up when they throw that last shovel full of dirt on me!

what's your address???