Light-O-Rama Forums

PHI_LOR Meet amp; Greet

cenote

OK boys and girls... The time is getting close... and I don't have enough of it to search through 27 pages of posts to gather what I need, so I hope someone will post as a reply here...

Where are we going this Saturday (it IS this Saturday, isn't it??)? Address and time would be great. Also, anything any of you would like me to bring? I did score a new Martin Strobe (3000W of brilliance) but it needs a new strobe tube... :( I have the other Martin fixtures as seen last year at Jeff's house. Jeff M, you know what I have to offer, and I'm sure you're up to date on what's expected this time around...

So... see you all in a little less than 3 days!

Travel safely!

D.T.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

GS - Thanks for the pointer ! Glad things haven't changed.

I do have the trees for the roof grid. Should I bring a few of them? On the other hand, I no longer have a roof to put them on, but that is another story.

See you in about 51 hours :(

D.T.

DownTown wrote:

GS - Thanks for the pointer ! Glad things haven't changed.

I do have the trees for the roof grid. Should I bring a few of them? On the other hand, I no longer have a roof to put them on, but that is another story.

See you in about 51 hours :(

D.T.

I did not think you did (that is, have trees on your roof). I stopped by this last Christmas and it looked like you made a serious investment in solar power - on your roof. And it looked like you cutdown some trees as well. I don't even remember seeing a display, but I could have had the wrong house...

Should be there around 11am. Have to see my recent high school graduate son off for "senior" week. Looking forward to learning something new...This is such a creative bunch!

Sally

cenote wrote:

Slackers.....beat you all!

Just remember, many of us will be there on Saturday only so we want to see all of you at your best.

So behave yourself at the Red Cup Social.

And have a Red Cup for me.

GS wrote:

I'm here already too, driving circles around Absecon NJ looking for B_Regal's display.

If you find his display, take a picture. We've been trying to find proof that he has a display for years.

cenote wrote:

Where are you? I'm parked in Jeff M's driveway, waiting on a call from Frank and Dano..

rwertz wrote:

GS wrote:
I'm here already too, driving circles around Absecon NJ looking for B_Regal's display.

If you find his display, take a picture. We've been trying to find proof that he has a display for years.

So far, I have only found a DQ the the Black Cat Grill. No sign of lights here, beam me up.

Attached files 203872=11331-bcg.jpg

Ed P wrote:

cenote wrote:

Just remember, many of us will be there on Saturday only so we want to see all of you at your best.

Oops too late!

So behave yourself at the Red Cup Social.

And have a Red Cup for me.

We did!

And there's plenty left for Saturday night as well.

BTW, Thanks to all for making this a very fun evening.

And guys, you can't play a joke on someone who just fails to understand it. heehee

Waffle House!