Light-O-Rama Forums

What's the earliest that you've taken down your Christmas display?

Speedster

JR, 

There still aren't any  videos on the LOR site  from 2019, unless I missed something.  Got a lot more down and packed to day but still have 5  8 foot trees to take the lites off take down and pack, the roof snow flakes, and roof line. Just doing a little at a time . Got all the ext cords cleaned labeled and boxed. 

David

4 hours ago, DLH lites said:

JR, 

There still aren't any  videos on the LOR site  from 2019, unless I missed something.  Got a lot more down and packed to day but still have 5  8 foot trees to take the lites off take down and pack, the roof snow flakes, and roof line. Just doing a little at a time . Got all the ext cords cleaned labeled and boxed. 

David

2019 are up on their YouTube page.

I think mine is 80 something.

Took me a min to find it. You should find others with my link

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Morning JR,

I went to the LOR youtube page , all of those listed are from 2018  they match the videos on customer video selection  on LOR site,  the one there of mine is from 2018 last name Hardin, music by Lorrena McKennett its very near the end. I guess the my 2019  video didn't make the cut. Any way here it is take a look and let me know what ya think. VIMEO.COM/382510454 . I added a lot to this for this year , I am waiting for Brian from LOBO drones to do the editing ,once done I will post the video , I was too late to enter the contest for 2020.

David 

36 minutes ago, DLH lites said:

Morning JR,

I went to the LOR youtube page , all of those listed are from 2018  they match the videos on customer video selection  on LOR site,  the one there of mine is from 2018 last name Hardin, music by Lorrena McKennett its very near the end. I guess the my 2019  video didn't make the cut. Any way here it is take a look and let me know what ya think. VIMEO.COM/382510454 . I added a lot to this for this year , I am waiting for Brian from LOBO drones to do the editing ,once done I will post the video , I was too late to enter the contest for 2020.

David 

Yeah, I saw the same thing after I posted my link. For whatever reason my link didn’t work as soon as I hit enter and I couldn’t and can’t edit the link but yes mine is an older video as well.

I surely hope they can get the cell phone functions back soon.

That looks great. While watching the video I thought I kept seeing palm trees. For some reason I was thinking yoi was in VA. I though , gee what a strange tree to have in VA.

Then at the end I realized you are in FL. I talk to so many people I can’t remember where everyone is from.

Great job, I’ve never heard that song and immediately pictured myself on a beach with a pin-a colada in my hand, and then the palm trees.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked