• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimCanfield

• JeffF

• TitusCarnathan

• joneslights

false but I am Selling Things On ebay for more money for my display

TPBM can't wait for the sale in June

False... err... true... hmmm... no... no false... well... maybe, just maybe true...

Heck... not sure how to answer that... :?

TPBM bought enough at the Secret Sale... but will probably cave in and buy more at the Spring/Summer Sale. (thus confirming their spouses/kids suspicion that they are indeed nuts!)

Flase and True - I didnt but anything in the secret sale but I want to get some more stuff in the regualar sale

TPBM played at least 3 tricks on people on APRIL FOOLS day

False.

TPBM bought what they thought was WAY more than enough lights for 2008... only to realize that 30,000 lights just don't go as far as you would think once you start wrapping mini-trees and arches. :)

kinda true (I have 2 more mini trees then my roof grid and am thinking I am going to run out of red)

TPBM has had an arguement with a spouse over either the money spent or the time spent on your display.

False... so far at least. :)

TPBM has said that they are going to take some time off of "Christmas Lights" multiple times only to keep forging ahead at full-steam.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

T110431 wrote:

TPBM uses their stove outlet for their display

False, but very close -- I sacrificed our 220V dryer outlet a few years back (we use a gas dryer that plugs into a standard outlet) and instead ran the circuit out the the garage for a subpanel.

TPBM doesn't use any LED's in their display.