• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimCanfield

• JeffF

• TitusCarnathan

• joneslights

False...I love them.

TPBM just realized they are 1 channel short on there "grand" display, and can't figure out what to reconfigure to gain one channel.

• 2 weeks later...

False -- still wailing away on about 4,400, many of which are inside the house.

TPBM built four new controllers this summer (for a total of 12) , his wife has bugging him for months to get busy laying out new music sequences, but has yet to get truly motivated.

• 1 month later...

A little true... (see below)

TPBM is really thinking about adding a late minute item to their display that would entail a decent amount of work "just because". (which would lead to the above post) :D

-Jeff

p.s. I may buy one more PC controller just to do something like Holdman's dropping snowflake... but it's getting a bit late so I'm a little nervous about taking on something else now... not sure what to do...dunno.gif

kind of true I would like to add several mini trees or a mega tree but there is only

a few weeks left

TPBM is already decorating

100% True!

TPBM has had a few... uh... "beverages" instead of Ibuprofen today to help with the muscle ache from climbing the ladder 1,247 times in the past week. :D

-Jeff

True coffee, coffee, and more coffee

tpbm is working on his display not watching the elections. Tomorrow we are all still americans and need to support who ever is elected.

Very true, but my head still hurts. Gotta put on some Christmas music...

TPBM, realizing that what he/she originally penciled out as a design will be extremely unwieldy to implement, has committed to an alternative layout that, as it turns out, is just as ridiculous, but since time is growing short you're stuck with it. Even though it means that your animation for all of your sequences will need to be converted. :shock: