Light-O-Rama Forums

lets have some fun and see how far this goes

evan.a

False

While TPBM is reading this at work, his boss is standing behind him wondering why he isn't working.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimCanfield

• JeffF

• TitusCarnathan

• joneslights

False. My boss isn't even in the same town as me. :D

TPBM has shocked themselves multiple time troubleshooting the same problem. (ie. You've grabbed the same bulb three times in the past minute and you've been shocked three times). :D

False, I am a newbie and haven't started sequencing yet. I've been trying to wait until the new program is released maybe something new will be included.

TPBM checks this board or Planet Christmas daily.

JimCanfield wrote:

True

TPBM has to buy another light tester

False.

TPBM has just finished the kits they bought at the Secret Sale and has decided to take a break for a couple days before tackling another project for 2008. ;)

Jeffrey wrote:

JimCanfield wrote:
True

TPBM has to buy another light tester

False.

TPBM has just finished the kits they bought at the Secret Sale and has decided to take a break for a couple days before tackling another project for 2008. ;)

False! They arrived on Tuesday and the UPS boxes are sitting here still never opened. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

When given the choice between an all white display and a colored display with no white, TPBM would choose a colored display.

False. Just completed assembly of 32 more channels. Had originally planned to do the summer sale. Waiting on my LED group buy, then it will be time to get busy.

TPBM will add at least two new displays for 08

False

TPBM has the one "special" song to sequence that they keep putting off

Jones.....LOVE your signature quote! Now we need one that says "Now why the h#$$ are they blinking?!"

JimCanfield wrote:

False

Jones.....LOVE your signature quote! Now we need one that says "Now why the h#$$ are they blinking?!"

Thank You, You took one of the better lines from that song.

The game is still on, I was answering Jim so we will use his for the next person.