• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimCanfield

• JeffF

• TitusCarnathan

• joneslights

TRUE ... Kind of, actually it was February!

TPBM, has received a funny look when they are at Lowes and the associate asks what it is for, and you respond Christmas (and it is Feb when you are buying supplies)

True (I was asking the associate to unwrap the pallet of tomato cages for me)

Everytime TPBM comes accross a post about extention cords the same thought always crosses their mind: "Do I have enough extention cords?"

JimCanfield wrote:

True (I was asking the associate to unwrap the pallet of tomato cages for me)

Everytime TPBM comes accross a post about extention cords the same thought always crosses their mind: "Do I have enough extention cords?"

True. Until every circuit is complete, how do you know if you have enough? And no, I didn't get The Look, just a smile, a couple of weeks ago when I told the woman at HD why I wanted tomato cages. She was there during the December frenzy.

TPBM gets emailed new postings from the Buy/Trade/Sell/Announce thread at PC.

True.

TPBM has put up Christmas lights in July to see how certain aspects of thier sequences look. (BTW, it's my first animated year this year and I do plan on putting up almost all of my lights this summer to play with programming.)

true, in some aspect.

I have a large basement and have a partial setup to work on sequences

TPBM usually sets up their display on their own (no help)

Nah, doesn't bother me...of course, very few are going to be out late at night to see it in it's building stages anyway.

TPBM is still straightening up their yard from their Christmas Display (I just fixed up my garden borders I had to move around for my trees and blowmolds this weekend).

jeffandnicole wrote:

TPBM is still straightening up their yard from their Christmas Display (I just fixed up my garden borders I had to move around for my trees and blowmolds this weekend).

True - I still have a few strands of lights that are hidden in the shrubs

TPBM will use their LOR for another holiday other than Christmas.