Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO 2015 Tour Announced

Santas Helper

hmmm... did the evening show which will be my first. Dallas tickets were 192 for two and I got right in the center of the stage.

Oh please do not take what I said literal. That was just my opinion, cause I like to eat after and take my time. You will have a GREAT time. I was mainly offering consolation to Jim. :D

side note: got my manhiem tickets, oddly enough I choose the evening show :unsure:

Edited by saxon

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Santas Helper

• PhilMassey

• larryk5

• k6ccc

Jim - the afternoon is better!! the band is fresh and ready. Everyone wants to do dinner and a show but the thing to do is show then dinner.

Good point Matt.  I will be enjoying the afternoon show....

I got to the computer late but luckily for me I still got my floor seats! Dead center - will be Awesome!

Jim - the afternoon is better!! the band is fresh and ready. Everyone wants to do dinner and a show but the thing to do is show then dinner.

~Matt

The center section on the floor is awesome. That's where I sit every year. This year I ended up to the right but closer to the stage.

I ALWAYS go to the earlier show if there are two that day. One reason, parking is much easier. With the evening show parking, some folks stick around from the earlier show to eat dinner or have a few drinks afterward so it's a mess to find good parking. And yes, I think the band will be fresher being the first show. IMHO anyway.

Does anyone remember what the Fan Club tickets cost last year?

I looked it up. The tickets (with the extra charges) were pretty much the same last year. Maybe a penny or two more but that's it.

you guys take pictures....

I've spent all my play money on lights and controllers.

I really thought oil would have rebounded by now, but at $40-ish a barrel,

I just couldn't pull the trigger to get the tickets.

• 2 months later...

I got my tickets back in Sept.  I think it was when they first went on sale.. 

I would have liked to meet you K6ccc but I just gave my tickets to my wife's niece and her new hubby a week ago.. 

My wife works for the Los Angeles County Juvenile Court Health Services as a nurse and her work schedule for Dec. has her working that Saturday.

I didnt want to drive from Palmdale that far by myself ( I am scared a cougar my chase me).... hahaha...... He niece and her new hubby live in Moreno Valley so we gave the tickets to them.

That's a nice gift Sarge as they are expensive.

I have a tradition to buy 4 tickets every year. Two for me & my wife and two for my son and he chooses who he will take. So it's a gift for him and a friend. :)

Got my tickets Saturday.

There is YouTube video out of this year's concert and shows what's new (spoiler alert). Do a search for (11/18/15 TSO Erie, PA) if you want to see it. 

Or click here to see one of them. There are more on YouTube from the same person.

Can't wait!!!

Edited by Santas Helper

Originally the wife and I were going to purchase 2 tickets during the presale but due to budget constraints we decided not to.  But yesterday after work she had a little suprise.  She was able to score two free tickets on the floor this Friday @ San Diego from a local radio station......wohooo!  Can't wait as it's our first time going to a TSO concert.

Originally the wife and I were going to purchase 2 tickets during the presale but due to budget constraints we decided not to.  But yesterday after work she had a little suprise.  She was able to score two free tickets on the floor this Friday @ San Diego from a local radio station......wohooo!  Can't wait as it's our first time going to a TSO concert.

Your first time? Your going to LOVE IT!!!

• The topic was locked