Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO 2015 Tour Announced

Santas Helper

Their website lists when they go on sale for the fan club.  Phoenix's show is Dec 6, I believe, and the fan club tickets go on sale Sep 9.

Actually it says 9th, 10th or 11th. They usually go by early dates first, so you could be on the 9th, but maybe the 10th!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Santas Helper

• PhilMassey

• larryk5

• k6ccc

Their website lists when they go on sale for the fan club.  Phoenix's show is Dec 6, I believe, and the fan club tickets go on sale Sep 9.

For your location, ticket sales start on the 10th (9/10 @ 10 AM Local Time). The date they show (9/10) means September 10th. (9th month, 10th day) 

Edited by Santas Helper

Got the go ahead from the boss.....wohooo!  We're going to catch the Friday Dec. 4th show in San Diego.  Will definitely have to sign up for the fan club to get access to the presale.  First time for both of us......can't wait!

West group has been great. One year with Paul. Always been day before thanksgiving but this year it's dec 2. Mannheim is playing in my town close to that date too. Looking forward to them.

I've had front row seats before and I will say..........best seats ever! You forget everyone behind you.

http://www.trans-siberian.com/tour

And they are coming to OKC December 23rd.

Doesn't get much better than that!!!

I'm going!!! 4pm show.

I will be at Zios in bricktown prior to the concert for lunch and a couple beers if others going want to meet up.

Doesn't look like Zios is gonna happen at this time. But will be trying to cut work short for the early show too.

If you haven't seen them before, you're in for a real treat.

Lots of energy and LOTS of lights and pyro. Not to forget the moving rafters and platforms.

Doesn't look like Zios is gonna happen at this time. But will be trying to cut work short for the early show too.

Well Daniel, if you can't make Zio's, chances are I will still see you at the concert. :)

Don't forget the lasers..... Whooooo...  LASER BEEEEMS

Edited by PhilMassey

Don't forget the lasers..... Whooooo...  LASER BEEEEMS

Of course, almost forgot. They use the heck out of them. :)

I'm anxious to hear their new album coming out later this year. Might be sequencing in the near future.

Edited by Santas Helper

Of course, almost forgot. They use the heck out of them. :)

I'm anxious to hear their new album coming out later this year. Might be sequencing in the near future.

It's nice to hear a new album, the last release was the EP, only 5 songs but great for sequencing. It might not be a album focusing on Christmas, they do have a couple that are not. Either way there should be some good stuff coming out.

I am going to try for the DEC 5th 8 pm show in Ontario. Hopefully my wife will make it to...

If not I may just take her sister.... nope... just fooling... my wife is a county Juvinile court services nurse so we dont know what her schedule will bee then.. But she should be able to make it with me.. 

Have always liked TSO just never been to their show before..

If anyone has been to the place in Ontario Cali where the show ois can you point me toward good seats... not to close but not so far away I cant see the stage area... 

Thanks..

• 2 weeks later...

Got tickets for Mannheim Steamroller.  Screwed me over a bit.  MS is playing in the LA area on the Friday after Thanksgiving.  The problem is that was my schedule lights on event.  Gonna have to push my opening night back one day...

As for TSO, my wife is not interested.  Tickets are not yet on sale.  Any of you LA area people interested in joining me for TSO in Ontario on Saturday 5 December?

Does anyone remember what the Fan Club tickets cost last year?

They aren't discounted, just better seats. Last year in Cincinnati they ranged from about $35 up to $80, depending on seat location. Look at your local venue, they will show prices now.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!  For the evening TSO concert in Ontario, Calif (Los Angeles area), the Pre-sale tickets were sold out in under 2 1/2 minutes.  For the afternoon concert I was able to get my two 2nd row tickets about three minutes into the Pre-sale...

I got to the computer late but luckily for me I still got my floor seats! Dead center - will be Awesome!

Jim - the afternoon is better!! the band is fresh and ready. Everyone wants to do dinner and a show but the thing to do is show then dinner.

~Matt

hmmm... did the evening show which will be my first. Dallas tickets were 192 for two and I got right in the center of the stage.