Light-O-Rama Forums

Tennessee ++ Fall Mini

Ron Boyd

3 in my van at this time.  Got a couple of others I'm still trying to recruit.  Doug tell your wife I'm bringing Brad per her request.  Also met another decorator while I was in Texas for the Expo that only lives a couple of miles from me.  Another LOR user to keep you guys company with a very nice display.

Jim

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron Boyd

• dgrant

• Jeff Messer

• dougd

Looking like we will have a good group of people this weekend.

Jim, wife had a 4 day weekend this weekend and she has to pay for by working next Saturday unfortunately.

Looking forward to it, should be a good meeting.

ED... You are missing out on some good information at one of these Mini. These guys really know how to take it to the next step. I drive right at 8 hurs to attend these and love every minute of it when I get there. Old hard head like me even learns a few tricks from these pro's. Without them I could never pull off the link below.

Getting pumped up to see all the new toys and everyone again. I will say the toys are only as good as the support.

Here is a link of the small show I put on and the new matrix going in this year on the roof. The roof will be 57 feet wide and 16 feet tall and fingers crossed LOR can run / handle it.   https://vimeo.com/138529081

Jeff

I know we are bummed we really thought we could make it this year for the first time. I saw the vimeo link, you guys are at another level!!!!! Fantastic stuff 

Looks like I will finally get to make this one; missed the Spring one.  Bringing a newbie from my area so he is looking forward to it.  Look forward to seeing everyone again.

I hope to make it next year, if the Queen will let me, as I retire next month. Should be a fun drive. The Queen likes to see new country. She's a good sport. To all that attend, have fun.

Now  am really pumped up to see everyone and discuss all the new ideas and what if's... Come one come all and see you there... Haha

Jeff

If you thought I was pumped yesterday you should see me this morning walking on cloud #9 to see the guys and chat about the toys and new ideas.... See everyone tomorrow morning....

Same here Jeff.  Leaving around noon today and heading to the metropolis Cleveland.  Bringing my new Falcon 16v2 board with me.

I'm glad you're bringing the Falcon board. Mine hasn't shipped yet. However, I will have the new Pixcon16 with me. It did arrive.

If all goes well, I'll see all of you in the morning about 8: or 8:30. 

Everybody drive safely.

Edited by Ron Boyd

Have fun everyone. Was hoping to make this one as I have yet to make the trip up from Georgia. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow. The season is getting close.

I agree it was a very good day. Lots of information floating around the room. Now to get the gears moving and the display ready.

Thanks everyone that attended.

Had a great time watching and learning new ideas. I think I will step it up a notch next year and not be a rookie for once. Haha.. Thanks to Doug for allowing us to use his home for this get together... 

Edited by Jeff Messer

Had a great time learning a lot of new tricks really gave me a kick start. I came home after 4 hour drive and put 3 hours in last night stuffing nodes in pipe then today tried downloading videos from youtube and it worked awesome job Andy. Thanks Doug for

your hospitality and use of your home and Jeff we are waiting on Video of that matrix.