Light-O-Rama Forums

Sneak Peak of LOR SW Updates - Pixel Editor

jstorms

Bob,

What do you think will be the recommended specs on a computer and this software? Right now, I only have one computer setup as what I call my "Showtime" computer. It is the one I use to play the show with each night. I may try and get a backup computer put together before next season. However, my computer I use to sequence with did crash on me, then was brought back to life. Sooooo, maybe what would be the min. for running this software for sequencing and are there different specs you might think for just running the scheduler?

• 3 weeks later...

Bob,

What do you think will be the recommended specs on a computer and this software? Right now, I only have one computer setup as what I call my "Showtime" computer. It is the one I use to play the show with each night. I may try and get a backup computer put together before next season. However, my computer I use to sequence with did crash on me, then was brought back to life. Sooooo, maybe what would be the min. for running this software for sequencing and are there different specs you might think for just running the scheduler?

I never feel comfortable personally giving "recommended specs"; I feel that there are far too many variables and I personally don't know enough.  With that said, I am unaware of any plan on changing the official recommendation from LOR.

Tee minus three days... It would be nice to see it today so I can play this weekend. Dang honey do list just grew and she said I have to plant the garden today. LOL

Jeff

Me too...oh well, when they are ready to deploy it, they will do it. Its always bad to rush something and worse when it comes to software. 

• Like 1

There's a written "welcome" intro in the Help menu of the pixel editor.

May be enough to get you started.

Edited by PhilMassey