• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron Boyd

• dougd

• Klayfish

• Jeff Messer

Thanks all that showed up and I had a great time. Always willing to meet with others and exchange our ideas and learn a thing or two. Thanks to Doug for allowing us to use his home as the meeting place. Thanks to Dave for teamviewing with us and showing just what you enjoy doing in SuperStar.  I never knew it took so much in SuperStar and sorry about waking you up.. LOL NOT!!!!

Jeff

It was an a very enjoyable day. We will have too do another one in about 3 weeks. After LOR releases the software I believe we will be able to spend a whole day talking about that. Daves super star teamviewer was very enlightening. He showed us first hand what a SS genius he is. Thanks Dave.

Good to see all again and a welcome to the TN group to our new visitors. Hope you can make it back for our next one. 

I learned a few things thanks to Dave also. It will, I'm sure help me further with SS sequencing. Thanks Dave.

Doug, I'm all for another get together in a few weeks. Just give me a bit of a heads up if you're serious. I say, once the Beta S4 is released, take a bit of time to get familiar with it, work out the vis files and then we'll all be ready to discuss what we have learned to that point. Then we can put our heads together and learn together.

Once again I missed it. Found out late that my son's track meet wad pretty much canceled. Maybe the next one. Klayfish, I live close to acworth too. Really close to the crossroads of 92, cedarcrest, and Dallas-acworth hwy. If you live close I'm surprised you've never been to the house.

It was nice meeting everyone and thanks to everyone's involvement. 

I appreciate all the wisdom & knowledge that everyone shared.

And a special thanks for Doug & his wife for the hospitality. 

Sorry I missed it this go round. Would have loved to been there but too many 'home-based' things to take the time away. Maybe can catch 2015 Round 2.

It was a great time.. Thank you Doug for hosting your home out. I think you guys have me convinced that the Pixels will be showing up in my display this year..

Oh I love to hear that. When I changed over to pixels, it was just an amazing transformation. I have had so many more visitors and so many people say, that was so much better than the other lights. As long as I do a show, it will be comprised of some sort of RGB.

• The topic was locked