Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm bored lets have a debate...

rainyoregonchristmas

Home made Pizza.  However I really miss any commercial brand and would eat even a tombstone pizza in a snap if I could...

Sadly I'm allergic to tomatoes so the wife and I have spent 14 years trying to locate a tomato free red sauce.  We finally created one, (after years of less than tasty attempts.)  This one is fantastic, so close to real red sauce we have to look at it closely to tell the difference when serving it so I don't get the wrong one.  If I can't get the pixel clips going in the next few months, I may switch to trying to get the stuff canned.  Already had one quote to do it... minimum batch size was 12,000 jars though. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1983ss454

• MikeERWNC

• rainyoregonchristmas

• Max-Paul

Freshwater or saltwater aquariums?  I've had both.  In the past, had freshwater monsters. love my current saltwater tank, although I miss the 450 gallon tank.

I love both, I really miss my saltwater tank, but I just ended up not being good enough at doing it to not have problems with it. Right now my freshwater tank is a roughly 500 gallon koi pond, we have 3 koi's around 14-16 inches long, and 2 large gold fish. That is a lot of fun to take care of. My son loves going up and looking at the fish. If I had a choice it would be saltwater thou. It has nothing to do with finding Nemo, I just have always loved Percula Clowns, they are very relaxing to watch swim and seem to have a personality

I love both, I really miss my saltwater tank, but I just ended up not being good enough at doing it to not have problems with it. Right now my freshwater tank is a roughly 500 gallon koi pond, we have 3 koi's around 14-16 inches long, and 2 large gold fish. That is a lot of fun to take care of. My son loves going up and looking at the fish. If I had a choice it would be saltwater thou. It has nothing to do with finding Nemo, I just have always loved Percula Clowns, they are very relaxing to watch swim and seem to have a personality

A lot more personality and brighter colors in saltwater, but then comes the challenge of matching personalities and timing for them to all get along!

Toyota....was a Chevy guy for decades but 5 gallons of gas back and forth to work was to much, so with the Toyota Prius C, I use 2 gallons round trip

Diet Pepsi

and I can do with a bow what most can do with a gun

Twisted copper for audio, solid copper for cat5

And I really wanted to do another No-Name Contest (I even had the prizes), but with my son I was busy with him, and I really tried to get the contest going, but I was away from this website for months at a time and it never fell together

I can stuff my gun in my back pocket.  You must have a really small bow. :ph34r:

I am guessing you tie your bow around the packages.

I find it easier to just use the hot glue gun and tack the bow into place.

It looks pretty good when I am done.

I never hear any complaint as long as everyone has a present.

Ghosts real/hoax? What about UFO-alien life?

Hoax, hoax...also, chevy (i'm a corvette guy with a silverado), pepsi all the way but come on Dr. Pepper is where it's at!! 45ACP, twisted, iphone, FMJ, i'm digging Mary-Ann, and Black Widow!!  Simpsons, the lesser of 2 evils, LED's for sure, Papa Johns.

pepsi all the way but come on Dr. Pepper is where it's at!!

Did you know.....    There is no "."  (Period) in Dr Pepper?!?!  Hasn't been since the 1950's, are you showing your age????? ;)

Did you know.....    There is no "."  (Period) in Dr Pepper?!?!  Hasn't been since the 1950's, are you showing your age????? ;)

So if Dr Pepper doesn't have a period... Does that mean the Doctor is a male?

Greenlee or Klein tools?

Neither, I'm a snap-on guy myself. But maybe that's because I used to work in the automotive field

so my I here my toy 1954 f100 550 hp 406 small block stage 3 drage racing 700 r4   391 dana 44 geared rear end crain multie fire raceing iingnition

Edited by james morris

so my I here my toy 1954 f100 550 hp 406 small block stage 3 drage racing 700 r4   391 dana 44 geared rear end crain multie fire raceing iingnition

So, what did this guy say?

So, what did this guy say?

He has a 1954 Ford F100

550 horsepower, 406 cubic inch Chevy motor

Stage 3 drag racing built 700R4 overdrive Chevy transmission

A Dana 44 rear end with 3.91 gear ratio

Crain multi fire racing ignition system

• The topic was locked