Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm bored lets have a debate...

rainyoregonchristmas

This could be a good debate lol.

Incan's for cost/reliability don't make me laugh.

Incans fade, I had to replace them every year, and they only cost 1/3 of the cost of Full wave leds at presale price.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1983ss454

• MikeERWNC

• rainyoregonchristmas

• Max-Paul

pepsi, chevy IPhone. Now the big question Ginger or Mary-Ann

Ginger, but keep her on a short leash. Girl just does not have any brains, execpt how to shop and spend money.

Mary Ann, Wonder Woman, Play Station, Simpsons.

I agree - keep Ginger on a short leash so you don't have to clean poop off neighbor's yards when you take her for a walk every day.

In honor of the hit kings birthday, do you think Pete Rose should be in the hall if fame?

Black widow, defiantly. Waiting very impatiently for avengers 2 to see her again. Wonder Woman is coming to the big screen in 2016 and we'll see how that goes. As far as Mary Ann or ginger that one goes over my head, must be an age thing. X box over playstaton, family guy

Well it appear that Ginger was the party girl. And Mary Ann, well she stayed home and drank Green Tea. Ya, it was Wonder Woman for me. This new girl BW, who is she?

And it is LED or stay home in my book. LOL

Well it appear that Ginger was the party girl. And Mary Ann, well she stayed home and drank Green Tea. Ya, it was Wonder Woman for me. This new girl BW, who is she?

And it is LED or stay home in my book. LOL

Black Widow? She's played by scarlet johansson. She's part of the avengers. Iron man, hulk, Thor,

Captain America, hawkeye and black widow.

I like incandecent and LED, feel like they both have their place. Some complete LED displays and better yet RGB displays feel too cold, I like the warm glow of incandecents still, feels like Christmas as a kid, With the big multi color C9's lining the house

If it's the classic look of ceramic c7s and c9s you like you can get led ceramic c7 and c9s plus they don't break for looking at them wrong. depending on who you get them from they may also be refered as frosted, or opaque(minleon's mistranslated choice word )

If it's the classic look of ceramic c7s and c9s you like you can get led ceramic c7 and c9s plus they don't break for looking at them wrong. depending on who you get them from they may also be refered as frosted, or opaque(minleon's mistranslated choice word )

Ya I've seen them, they look good. Just don't like the hurt in the wallet them make. Currently using multi color C9's from Wally World, $1.25 or so a box lol

Ya I've seen them, they look good. Just don't like the hurt in the wallet them make. Currently using multi color C9's from Wally World, $1.25 or so a box lol

I think that is what I paid for C7 and C9 LED from Mal-Wart.

I am not a fan of them, but at 90% off I decided to add them to the show...

We will see them in action in a few more months.

What can I say........ RAT ROD ! twin blowers, heck.... twin engines ! with twin blowers.....

Greg